Search results

1. lightweight

2023 NY Mets LGM

Tomorrow opening day.
  2. lightweight

Childish Baseball Arguments

Yanks need a new manager and GM, and certainly a Number 1 pitcher. A real Ace.
  3. lightweight

Was A-Rod a great Yankee? Steroid users in HOF

Was Arod a great Yankee?
  4. lightweight

MLB cheating scandal

They were saying Yanks did it, as did most, except the Mets because they are not smart enough to do it, but the difference was, once the commissioner warned every team, the Yanks, and I guess all others, besides Sox and Astros stopped...
  5. lightweight

TUI-NA Body Work Midtown. 212-564-0883

Was early meeting some guys at the Garden for a game. Figured I would just walk around and find an amp and just take my chances. I saw the sight, 2nd floor. On 8th , between 29 and 30 th. I went up, knocked and was great by a decent looking older woman in regular clothes. I told her I just...
  6. lightweight

JessNoMess 631-770-5990

So I was going through some old emails and I had emailed back and forth with a girl name Jess. I had seen an ad for her somewhere doing car dates. We had emailed back and for but I never got to see her. So I decided to text her her to see if she was still doing car dates...
  7. lightweight

Lucious Lizzy 917-789-4219

Enlarge Picture Enlarge Picture Enlarge Picture Enlarge Picture Enlarge Picture Mature busty blonde very nice upscale woman who loves to have fun. All pics are recent selfies please don't ask for any additional. Never a rush 917-789-4219 No AA If you're looking for a Good Time call me...
  8. lightweight

Cheap Pussy 718-350-5375

I am going to throw this out there, to help her and also guys who are either short on money and cant spend the 200, or dont want to, or want cheap pussy or want to just try something different, or just value.... So there is a woman, maybe like 35 years old. Black. Ghetto type. But very nice, and...
  9. lightweight

Ozzy is a dick

So this is the right thread because this is a cheap thrill for me... Ozzy calls me a piece of shit for disagreeing with him.... That is funny...So Ozzy, that piece of shit, likes to change our posts...which is not allowed... Not allowed? What the hell am I talking about not allowed? UG lets that...
  10. lightweight

2012 Mets

Now it seems that the Wilpons have ended the Madoff fiasco, they can get back to Baseball. The Mets may surprise people this year and be good... Oh, shit, I cant even type that with a straight face..... Anyway, how bout those Mets...
  11. lightweight

All Sports. Current Players you think are Hall Of Famers.

This could be interesting on borderline player. But players in any sport that you think is or will be deserving of the hall of fame.
  12. lightweight

Remembering ATF old TV shows.

As a kid, I loved, Kimba the White Lion, Gigantor ( who I you tubed recently ) Gumby, Adam 12, Car 54 Where are you? Baretta... What were your fav older TV shows growing up...
  13. lightweight

Baseball Hot stove

Great Word series. So the best American league team lost to maybe the 5th or 6th best National league team. No suprise really when you consider that the National league is so much better and more talented. This should be a really interesting offseason... A lot of free agents and some...
  14. lightweight

NFL Off season

Draft is right around the corner. Jets Need a pass Rusher bad. DE or OLB, or maybe a use De Takle to clog up middle. Giants need a QB....lol OK OK, kidding... Ozzys Fish may still get one of the best players in the draft with the RB Ingram, which almost every mock draft has him going...
  15. lightweight

NFL Off Season

Fuck the players and Owners. I hates this part of Sports. Most think that there will be games missed next season... So as far as the Draft is concerned.... Who will the Jets Take? Dee Line? Who will the Giants Draft? For Ozzy, The latest Mock Draft that I read has Miami taking Mark...
  16. lightweight

Jade from BP

I saw this ad on BP and called to see her. She was in a decent Motel in Hunt on Jericho Turnpike. It was 160 for the hr. When I arrived, She was cute. The bottom pic is a perfect showing of her face. She does have a great tight ass. Pretty face. When asked her if the hr included 2 pops. If not...
  17. lightweight

The Hobby of Fish Tanks and Koi Ponds

Maybe this thread will help others with fish info, problems , where to purchase or just share info about their tanks and or ponds. I know that there are great places to purchase fish online, although I never have. I like going into the stare and looking. I guess that is part of the fun. If price...
  18. lightweight

Daphney of Backpage

I saw this ad on Backpage and could not get over the size of these tits. I was kind of in the mood for a huge set of tits. So, I called this girl and she is near McArthur Airport. http://newyork.************/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=8347001 She had the biggest tits I have seen. I just took a quick...
  19. lightweight

Mahogany of Backpage

The other day, I called on this Backpage ad for a car date for 50. So, I meet this girl, she says her name is mahogany and she works at the tunnel of love. She tells me to meet her on a corner in Brentwood. Well this girl dressed in almost nothing, starts walking down the block to meet me. The...
  20. lightweight

City Strip Club

Going to be in the City tonight with some friends, and we are looking for a High milege strip club. We usually hit Private Eyes but the guys are looking for a lot more touching and playing with the dancers. I know the girls will not be as good looking but thats OK. any suggestions would be...