Search results

1. lightweight

2023 New Yankees

Interesting but just doesn’t matter. You are also going to have assholes say, yea but look who he did it against. German went from getting thrown out for illegal substance, to giving up 11 runs, to a masterpiece perfect game. That’s resistant and just shows how great of stuff he has. He...
  2. lightweight

2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

He sure looks great
  3. lightweight

2023 New Yankees

Someone was bound to break their foot on that part of the wall. Can’t believe it hasn’t happened already. There should be a big cushion there that is crazy that someone hustle for a ball and he is out for a month or possibly more because of another teams poor decisions.
  4. lightweight

2023 New Yankees

Disagree. I’m not going to dissect my thoughts but once the all get healthy, and I mean all, they are going to have a big run in them, and I still think they make the playoffs and not going down to the last few days.
  5. lightweight

In search of a Granny

You should have went to Slinky’s last party. There was a really sexy one there in a mini skirt.
  6. lightweight

Slinky's Best Place To Spend Your Tax Refund April 23rd Extravaganza

So I did not get her number and I did not even know her name. Slinky is the one that told me who that was when he knew I saw her in the back room. She was cute and a great personality. Would not have been my first choice however I was really getting ready to leave and I needed to see somebody...
  7. lightweight

I had the tall WOC with the braids.
  8. lightweight

Well, you did a good job.
  9. lightweight

Isn’t she the one I was hanging with and shooting her with the water gun as you had her friend?
  10. lightweight

Great to see you again, Rickoshay. It’s been many years.
  11. lightweight

He’s not that young. Lol
  12. lightweight

The guy at the drink table. Vaping all night
  13. lightweight

Smitten? In love is more like it
  14. lightweight

I would have like to hang with Ricker more but he was busy, mopping, filling up water for the wet tee shirt contest, and just helping all night.
  15. lightweight

Great night. Always great to hang with Billy and Ricker. Great to meet Pokler and good to see Richie as alway. I loved seeing Slinky . I think I took sky to the back room. I showed Slinky who I was and I think her said Sky. Talk wow, pieced nipples. 160 for 20 to 30 minutes and it was a great 20...
  16. lightweight

2022-23 NY Knicks

On the Knicks , he is a second option. Barrett is like a 7 th option. He is not a starting caliber player. He needs to go is a team is stupid enough to think he ca. still be good. He is a throw in to rid his salary.
  17. lightweight

Look who's back !

Yes, me , you and Melissa. Damn, that was great.
  18. lightweight

2023 NY Mets LGM

So since Alonso came into the league, he and Judge are 1 and 2 in homers.