Search results

1. T

Gina's "friend" Alexis 929-286-2862

I’ve seen Gina a few times and she is or was an atf. Knowing she does raw ruined her for me. No fucking way. That girl had over 500 reviews on ***. Go the doctor ASAP. No fucking way. You guys are nuts
  2. T

Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Utopia GUIDE REVIEW - Julia So I texted Lucy to see who was working yesterday. She tells me Linda and Julia are working upstairs and Nicole and Cindy at the ground floor. I have had all but Julia but I was feeling Linda so I head over to the 2nd floor spot. Walk in and its not Linda so I get...
  3. T

Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I know. She seemed hot af and it's nice to know that there are some hotties on there that don't lie through their teeth.
  4. T

Damn that sucks. Well at least you got to meet her, too bad no review lol
  5. T

Still curious about Brittlet, was she hot? So much bait and switch on SA. Hope she comes back!!
  6. T

How was Brittlet? She looks hot, hope she comes back on the site. Totally my type.
  7. T

Nice. Was she hot? Her pics looked like she was! Damn I hope she goes back on the sit lol
  8. T

How's it going with those 2? I see britt is no longer. You get her off that site you dog?
  9. T

I've seen her a few times. Hot, nice girl.
  10. T

Been chatting with Bam4Bam2manda$ (take off $). Was close to me and her ad caught my attention. Back and forth via text, saying all of the right things except the not working, diabetes etc. Thick but not fatand has a friend that can join so it piqued my interest. Needless to say we get to...
  11. T

I would say mid 20's
  12. T

sorry it was 40/100
  13. T

So after my golf lesson I was totaly banged up, first time swinging the club this year and have a golf meeting at a nice country club tomorrow at 6:30am. I see hot tub in my future tomorrow at 5:00am to get loose followed by several Aleve lol. Also knew I needed a small asian to walk on my...
  14. T

Huntington LMP (Rubi et al.) 516-871-6871

**utopia guide review - Victoria** So after reading a couple of the reviews here on UG about this spot I decided to take the plunge. Texted Rubi with pretty short notice, I was on my way to the area and asked to see her in 30 but she needed an hour. No biggie. So I ask her what building # is...
  15. T

539 Lake Ave.,St James · 934-223-0211

I went there the other day and saw Yo-Yo. Right on Main St, no signs that I could see but standard AMP storefront. Walked in and it is very clean and nice, it was a bit cold as I think they just opened up. Met Yo-Yo. Late to mid 30's possibly early forties but I can never tell with the...
  16. T

Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

I have got to meet this fine lady
  17. T

Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

I have been reading reviews about Sophia for so many years it seems. I need to meet her, when is she coming back?
  18. T

157 Smithtown Blvd., Nesconset • 631-257-5055

Omg why would a monger show these girls this site? wtf?
  19. T

thought that was the regular number, but then again they all use their cell phones. duh lol