Search results

1. I

Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Makeyouhappy likes the same rough play She had that fuck the shot out of me look when I wrapped my hand around her throat while pounding her Rachel has a similar look Rachel’s body is nice Make you happy will let you bbfs. Don’t think Rachel will Go with new pussy is what I would do
  2. I

Have you seen her too? She’s got a cute tight little body
  3. I

There’s a lot of contributors here lately
  4. I

Pulled out or just blasted inside her?
  5. I

Over under in loads dropped in this girl since this post? I say at least 10
  6. I

What’s the deal with princess Kay$$$$
  7. I

Kelly vs Gold69

Can she deep throat though
  8. I

Jenna 631-618-6729

It was an emoji but I guess no one upgraded this software to allow emojis
  9. I

Jenna 631-618-6729

I’m a sicko but that can’t pay me to fuck it ‍♂️
  10. I

Pro when this is their job full time Alysia is a straight pro. So is Sarah Sheller (manhattandoll) anyone see her? All these girls with tits and ads kit on IG and under 100k followers are 99% working in some way
  11. I

Kelly Kegan 949-923-7220

Kelly is well worth the $300 Gives a great bbbj. Sexy af in doggy. Tight booty hole is an option too She’s a good provider. Some people don’t vibe, some do. If you play in her price range and haven’t seen her you should. Now end the attempt at causing drama And I’m pretty sure Kelly...
  12. I

Iso a provider/squiter on the island

When you make a girl cum like a sprinkler you don’t care what it’s made of tbh
  13. I

Who has met alysia w. Slubber, Allison, etc. thick blonde on SA was on Ray J. She’s got a decent IG following. Pure pro Wondering if she’s worth it
  14. I

Was supposed to meet but she flaked then got mad when I told her set aside time for her and wasnt happy She looks fuckable for sure
  15. I

Iso a provider/squiter on the island

I’ve successfully turned two women in to squirters Basically fisted them then took my pointer and middle fingers and as fast as a vibrator rubbed the shit out of their clits till they squirted. Usually start with fist in but it’s out by time they squirted Both girls never squirted before...
  16. I

No cfs too. Multi pops. She’s worth it. Go for it Only one girl I ever met worth a $300 bj and she was from SA. Anyone ever meet Demi? She’s not on SA that I’m aware of but a total freak whore gave the best deep throat ever
  17. I

Yes. She’s tiny and tight Her pussy looks real to me. She’s healthy thin. Some girls are thin and bony. She got a cute ass nice fake tits. But really tiny $300 bbbj. Don’t partake in bbfs
  18. I

I give nicknames to these girls. This one I didn’t meet yet but nicknamed her propane She seems crazy How’s the bbj. Hygiene?
  19. I

She told me the same $500. I just ignored her Probably giving it raw to keep a guy paying that
  20. I

She’s got the flattest chest I’ve ever seen and a beer gut to go with it As an added bonus she had those sparkly yellow Suffolk crackhead teeth. I left wondering why I do this to myself. Easily a girl I wouldn’t fuck for free but here I am paying her to leave.