Search results

1. EddyBearNY

Cryotherapy - Try it you'll Like it!

From $50 to $85 for one session, but they all sell packages. Most have other services, float tank, sauna, other devices. Best place I found is on 5 Ave. They have a package of 10 for $350.00, The cyro is also a full walk in unit, so your entire body gets the effect, plus they play music from...
  2. EddyBearNY

Are NY stripclubs dying?

Yes Long ago! What happened to the liberals? Governor signs a bill that women can have abortions day of (more or less), signs comprehensive contraception act. Here are us poor guys (and women) banned from having P4P adult fun in the back rooms. Something wrong with this picture. Will start...
  3. EddyBearNY

Guys who can only date women half their age

Not much skill in t It always does take $$$ if your going to hang with a 1/2 your age piece of ass. Do you really want too on a long time basis? When I was under 50, not a problem. Over 50 I find there energy level, is way to high. Fifteen years seems to work better, and if they have good...
  4. EddyBearNY

Friendly reminder... Get tested regularly

With the right provider nothing beats good old fashion DFK. Even though you both get the mouth wash treatment is there serious danger lurking? Human papilloma virus (HPV) is another major cause of one form of tonsil cancer, called squamous cell carcinoma. ... Because the tonsils are part of...
  5. EddyBearNY

Cryotherapy - Try it you'll Like it!

Facts - Saved the rambling for the end, Facts first! Heard about Cryotherapy, so I gave it a shot. You undress (they give you boots, gloves and ear protection to wear and for about 3 minutes your in a 250 to 300 below zero freeze tank. There are different type of models of these tanks and...
  6. EddyBearNY

Non Prescription Pills for Hard Erections

Near to work I have an all in one Indian newsstand, does Western union, bill pays. lotto, you know the venue. On his wall he sells male enhancements. There not cheap $15 +/- for a capsule (some have two). They are packaged nice and sealed in plastic containers. I ask the worker what sells the...
  7. EddyBearNY

Testosterone replacement

I been on it for years. You should check prostrate and some other tests every 6 months. I prefer to shoot it in my thigh muscle. Takes some practice, but it lasts a while. The first year you will feel like your 18 again Like most drugs the dose slowly needs to be increased to keep the same...
  8. EddyBearNY

Hi, I'm new here

What an epiphany! I had a similar one A few years ago. After watching some XXX on the net I bought a bottle of Johnsons and some clean up napkins.
  9. EddyBearNY

Private Lap Dance Clubs

Is Mike Back? - Bump and Grind was a great spot, I miss it.
  10. EddyBearNY

Any Decent Strip Clubs Left in NYC?

I was hoping that when Super Libtard Warren Wilhelm Jr., came into office that stripclubs may have a turn around and once again be a fun place to monger the night away. I have noticed a spike in AMP's, there appears to be two on every block, but have not seen any improvement on ths SC front. It...
  11. EddyBearNY

The way that Frenchman looks he should be happy to get girls twice his age! I would try a girl my own age, but two cadaverous lying in bed is not much fun!
  12. EddyBearNY

Are NY stripclubs dying?

I think in NYC strip clubs are gone. I hear more women talking about there nights our at the SC then men. I liked the days when they were gentleman clubs, no single women allowed. The women have taken over our men's sanctuary's.
  13. EddyBearNY

Are NY stripclubs dying?

Passed by Nickles, always hope by some magic it will reopen, the entire corner has been knocked down and there is a green fence around it. Another High Rise coming to Queens. While driving I did see a new club, off of Maurice Ave and Queens Blvd,Vanity Club. Some reviews on the useless big...
  14. EddyBearNY

How to procure extras in strip-clubs...

Strip Clubs has always been my worth bang for the buck. I fell prey as usually to Rick's on 33 Street. What the dancer promised me would be an amazing VIP (she was aggressive not very hot 7.5 with no cloth), was a Lap dance with permission to give myself a HJ. I don't think this an atypical...
  15. EddyBearNY

Filipino girls?

AMPS, incall,you to be lucky, there are far in few between except, in there countries they are big sluts. I got into the culture, the girls are sweet, a bit demanding, amd smarter than the Asians we come in to contact with. The big plus is the learn Englsih is shcool, so they come to USA with...
  16. EddyBearNY

Thanks - I came back from Amsterdam, and my body was hit with a new supply of Mongering endorphins! It was heart breaking to see sections, and some sites have left the building. @vad1
  17. EddyBearNY

Just when I thought I was out, they dragged me back in!
  18. EddyBearNY

Not half my age is about right, but would go to 40% if need be.
  19. EddyBearNY

Flushing Street Walkers

WOW - Glad to see 10 years has passed, and the thread I started is still going strong! I have a live in GF so been out of the loop for many years. She is a hot, and a pain in the ass. Not sure which life style I prefer. There is no Utopia! Happy Mongering!
  20. EddyBearNY

Selling Gold

Facts on buying or selling gold The price of gold is called the spot price, which changes all day. To find out the spot price go to www.Kitco.com - this is the best site for up to the minute price information. Once you determine the spot price, you can bring your gold to anyone who buys...