Search results

1. S

Adult Phone Apps

Hi UG, With the explosion of Android phones on to the markets, there seems to be thousands of Apps for these Droid phones on the Android Marketplace. Are there any adult apps for the Droid phone and if not what do you think would be a good idea for one? I just finished taking a class on...
  2. S

A big Thanks to our little cupcake Alyssa

I wanted to say a BIG Thank you to Alyssa. She invited me to a basketball game and no we did not play with any other balls while we were there. BUT --We did command a lot of attention.:) I needed a girl’s night out where I could let my hair down and not have to worry about filtering my...
  3. S

WOW this vanilla dating is difficult! Questions!

So I met this guy off of a popular dating site and yes it is one that is advertised on television. We went on about five dates. He has a great personality and a gorgeous smile. We seemed to click and shared many common interests. Then we decided to take it to another level and sleep together. Of...
  4. S

Holiday Wishes!

I thought I would stop by and say hello. I have been MIA lately. I see my off topic thread regarding unfiltered thoughts is gone. I guess UG is making some much needed changes. I have not lurked in a long time. It is nice to see a lot of familiar handles and to see new ones too. This year...
  5. S

Someone with a MBA--could you please give some advice

Is it the norm to ask for a signing bonus when being considered for a contract position? Also is it the norm to ask for it all up front in one lump sum? What other options are there to get someone on board?
  6. S

Anna Marie--Ultimate voluptuous blonde visiting NYC 4/14

Hi Guys, Sexy, attractive house wife next door visiting NYC on April 14th. In call at a private and secure location or out call to you in the Manhattan area. I am for the gentleman who prefers a woman with ample curves and a voluptuous and sexy body type. I am GFE and an all-around pleasure to...
  7. S

Does anyone Skype? I need to download it for a conference call for my vanilla job and really not sure what plan to sign up for. Is it secure? Has anyone had any experience with Skype? Any information that you could share would be great. Thank you, AM
  8. S

Anyone know the exact command prompt to defragment XP

Can someone please tell me the exact command prompt to defragment Windows XP? I think I am typing it in the wrong format. I am in the command prompt box and since the defragment utility will not work on this old pc---I am trying to run it via with the command prompt. I typed Defrag C:\F...
  9. S

Happy Thanksgiving UG

I know I am a little early but I will be with the family the next few days. To me Thanksgiving is about being grateful! Warm wishes for a special and wonderful Thanksgiving to everyone. Have a Happy Turkey Day! I know it is a time to share with family & friends but please don't forget the...
  10. S

quick question moderator

Why did my story "Mind Fuck" get bumped off the thread--Librarian diaries? Its part of the diaries? Could you please pit it back. Thank you! XXXOOO
  11. S

The Mind Fuck

I was out West with my guy friend that I had been dating on and off for over a year. We were good friends and he was my fuck buddy--we both knew that we had lots of fun together but our relationship was not the kind to take to the next level. Yet what we had --seemed to work perfectly for the...
  12. S

Controversial World Series BLOWN calls

I had an interesting conversation on my flight this week. I got the real story behind this call! OK below is how it is written in history... New York Mets Willie Mays yells at home plate umpire Augie Donatelli here, after Donatelli called Bud Harrelson out at home while lying on the...
  13. S

WHATS ON YOUR MIND? Your un- filtered thoughts)

Thinking about the people in New Orleans--Today is the five year anniversary since they had the hurricane. Met some guys from Mississippi over the weekend and they were telling me how they have rebuilt and are still striving to come back. They had to deal with not just the hurricane--but the oil...
  14. S

He got caught with his pants down!

I have a friend that I saw on a regular basis and we were good friends. He is an older gentleman --good looking-gorgeous eyes and refined and educated. He is always a gentleman. We would hang out once a month and we would spend a an afternoon of bliss together. I received an email from him...
  15. S

what would you say?

Alibis have been talked about before but just curious about the current one-- The scenario is---a man has a mistress-not me--my friend blake has another lover--he is married (ok not recognized by the state he lives in)--anyway falls in love with this other person.) Then gets caught! Then told...
  16. S

The Client List

Is anyone going to check out this movie tonight at 9:00 p.m. Jennifer Love Hewitt plays a prostitute in the Lifetime movie 'The Client List', following in the footsteps of Tori Spelling, who starred in 'Co-ed Call Girl', a movie about a college student paying her tuition by becoming a...
  17. S

Home Rebate checks for NJ residents

Just got off the phone with my girlfriend and we were discussing the home rebate checks for NJ. She is a homeowner and she said she was waiting for her NJ home rebate check. I told her that she is going to be waiting a very, very long time because it is not coming! LOL! She said that I was...
  18. S

"Sex stop on the road"

Hobbying can be classified as empty sex--after all--no strings & emotions are attached--unless you develop a relationship with a provider. I was wondering if anyone ever sees the woman (provider) as more than a "sex stop on the road" and then ventured off into an affair because you got tired of...
  19. S

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Boywonder!

Here is wishing you a very Happy Birthday! I hope that someone stopped by and blew out your candle! XXOO Anna Marie
  20. S

"I will have what she is having."

Either I am turning into a serious pervert or my sexuality has reached a new level! I guess we all from time to time have explored our sexuality. I had the pretty norm vanilla sex when I was married. When I think about it now--we did all the vanilla kinky things like whip cream, ice, the sexy...