Search results

1. S

Word Association 2

Make it jiggle!
  2. S

WHATS ON YOUR MIND? Your un- filtered thoughts)

Hi there, Just stopping by to say hello and to see how my UG friends are doing. My email address is no longer working. I am retired these days. All is good by me and the family. I finally finished school and got a degree. Woo Hoo! I am currently working full-time in Corporate America...
  3. S

Insomnia Club

Hi Sorry that email address is no longer working. I would post another but I know the board rules. I also lost our favorite red heads number and email:) All is good with me. I am staying busy with the office job. I hope that all is well with you and all my friends on UG. xxoo Smooches...
  4. S

Insomnia Club

I am great Thanks NYTab. Sorry to hear that you lost your yahoo address. Hope that you are enjoying whats left of the summer. Everyone is gone..guess its just you and I :) LOL!
  5. S

Insomnia Club

So what happened to everyone on this thread? I know eight or nine years later! LOL! Well....
  6. S

Insomnia Club

Thank you for the information backseat! Have a great Labor day weekend. xxoo AM
  7. S

Insomnia Club

I was wondering if anyone has heard from desilove?
  8. S

WHATS ON YOUR MIND? Your un- filtered thoughts)

Just stopping by to say hello:) Hope all my friends are doing well. Hugs & wet kisses, Anna Marie
  9. S

Donald Trump is a traitor to the USA

He offered Obama all that money to release more of his information. Yet he is not donating a dime to help any of the Sandy victims. Yet he calls himself a New Yorker! He is a disgrace!
  10. S

Advice Needed

Regardless if she just wants to bang or if she wants something from you. I would say NO! Your coworkers workout there. If things go south between you two and it will eventually. Trust me everyone in your office will know your business and there is a chance something may get back to your wife...
  11. S

The Death of Discretion

I agree with Kingotis. As the technology has evolved in combination with socializing sites as FB and Twitter, no ones information is safe. I was reading in an article in the record yesterday about a bust. The prosecutors used cell phone information to track suspects without a court order. At...
  12. S

The Death of Discretion

I loved that show! The episode where he goes for a massage at a Korean amp was hysterical. "You want happy ending" he said no! lol
  13. S

Adult Phone Apps

Hi Teps:) How are you sweetie? Yes I have seen the application that you are referring too. I have also have seen others similar to it. I think incorporating a "hide option" on an adult app is a great idea and with some work it can be written into any application. xxooo
  14. S

Adult Phone Apps

I am not sure that pin pointing a providers GEOlocation would be in the best interest of the provider or monger. BUT... perhaps an app that gives the providers daily schedule/location. Similar to what they would post on a board. They usually post if they are outcall or incall, a "GENERAL"...
  15. S

Adult Phone Apps

I would need a RSS feed to be able to develop the app. The RSS web feed formats and is used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video—in a standardized format. An RSS document (which is called a "feed", "web feed" includes full or summarized text...
  16. S

Adult Phone Apps

17. S

Adult Phone Apps

Email me:) xo
  18. S

Adult Phone Apps

Hi UG, With the explosion of Android phones on to the markets, there seems to be thousands of Apps for these Droid phones on the Android Marketplace. Are there any adult apps for the Droid phone and if not what do you think would be a good idea for one? I just finished taking a class on...
  19. S

Must be a slow Nite

Perhaps the election time of the year is affecting everyone. Then again with the opening of the Barclay center I see a lot of ads popping up. So maybe business in is booming in BK.
  20. S

Will the Yankees Make the Playoffs?

My poor baby Derek Jeter:( The love of my life. lol! I am crossing my fingers that the Yankees will pull out of this without their beloved Captain. GO Yankees!