Search results

1. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

Tall strung out bsw that I think I described before walking on Linden in front of the projects around 9pm
  2. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

9:15 pm - bsw standing in parking spot carved out of the ice. Pretty enough, loosely curled weave Not sure why she wasn't moving or walking , made eye contact, she was working. With a client, however...
  3. Gavvy Cravath

251-15 Northern Blvd - Sun Set Spa

Traveling salesman
  4. Gavvy Cravath

251-15 Northern Blvd - Sun Set Spa

Haven't done a massage in quite some time. Did not get this off of the net, called the old reliable 718 216 5555 number at the place up the block, someone answered and told me they were closed. Drove by this place and called the number on the awning. Interesting set up - there were a number of...
  5. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

Solid 6 with F-cups makes her a 7.5
  6. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

The school safety league was bowling tonight, but I think one of our friends was ordering a soda from the lady behind the counter. Kind of strung out. Could have been with the school safety league, not sure. As for the Whitestone Lanes - the adorable Jackie is no longer there. A solid 6 with...
  7. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

And of course...not sure why I do this to myself...picked up mother in law from Riverdale around 9:45. On way home, I "missed the exit" and had to get off at Linden to make a u-turn ;) Nothing on Linden, but coming back up on Farrington , I stopped at the light by the shopping center and not 10...
  8. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

Here last night, here tonight Nothing going on :(
  9. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

Nothing out here - 9:00 pm - Wednesday
  10. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

Murphys Law: Went to Prospect Park with the wife and kids today. Went to Riverdale to pick up my mother in law after. Crossed the Whitestone Bridge and went to the 24 hour car wash on Farrington. Car was filthy. 8:30 pm, an hour ago. Thick, pretty Latina or white SW across from car wash. Yeah...
  11. Gavvy Cravath

LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

On top of the $40, how much for head ?
  12. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

Ok, left the bowling alley and went to McDonald's w a client. (I don't eat fast food). Guy was sick as a dog, threw up all over the place (apparently had hernia surgery after Christmas and still can't eat). As we left McDonald's, bundled up black girl smoking a cigarette right outside the door...
  13. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

Dead last few passes by.
  14. Gavvy Cravath

Latina House 929-290-3473

What struck me as interesting is the Sunset Park, Brooklyn place I went to last week was run by the same crew. Body guard recognized me there from this place...
  15. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

It's dead. I'm at the mobile now , but I'm going to make a run back up Farrington
  16. Gavvy Cravath

I was going to stop by this afternoon, just could not make the pit stop between great neck and garden city by way of hempstead.
  17. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

I have been there two or three times since. No sightings. I'm heading there on 30 min with a client - I'll post back
  18. Gavvy Cravath

Flushing Street Walkers

Just south of 33rd on Farrington right now - as I type - this gorgeous creature. Half Asian/white? Latina? Not sure. Small little thing. She's working too. With a client, can't partake :(
  19. Gavvy Cravath

Already a thread here. Images are fake. Not the worst place in the world. Stopped going bc they are ALWAYS on BP and I don't want to be there when it gets busted...
  20. Gavvy Cravath

queens strip clubs

Yes , sat123, the good ol' days indeed. Miss that place...