Search results

1. F

Bodywork Relaxation Center

Located on Rte 17M in Monroe NY in a far too public area. Anyway, I went for a half hour ($35 plus tip) and got just a massage, covered by a blanket. Enjoyable but not what I wanted. I went back for a full hour ($60 plus tip) and received a more typical session with HR. Finally, I went...
  2. F

Provider advertising in SE Orange County

I'm going to TOFTT but I wonder if anyone has experience with her? I'd hate to run into an LE situation so close to home, don't need my name in the local rag. I've trued searching UG but haven't found anything.
  3. F

Provider in your own house

Ever have a provider come to your house? Many CL providers will not go to a hotel, they want to come to a private residence. I think that is very dangerous and I'm curious if anyone has done that. I'm always afraid that their friends will return and clean me out.
  4. F

Won't take much effort??!!

Posted today on CL: wanted: blowjob - m4w - 40 (New Windsor) Reply to: pers-732244957@craigslist.org Date: 2008-06-25, 1:32PM EDT title says it all. clean, sane, decent-looking guy, with 6' cock, in need of a blowjob. it won't take much effort on your part. (PostingID: 732244957)
  5. F

Nu Look

It seems that Nu Look fell off the face of the earth. I know they moved; anyone know where? Anyone been there? I hear the door fee has gone up to $100.
  6. F

Need help finding a provider

Can you help me find a provider - I've visited her twice but forgot where I put her contact info: young Asian who worked out of a small room on W45 St (2 Floor) I know she advertised on CL but I can locate her ad. Rumor is she moved from her small room to nicer digs. Any help is appreciated...
  7. F

Anonymous review

Before I offend the entire board - am I allowed to post a review without mentioning the girl's name? She requested I not mention her name.
  8. F

Pink

I know Maxine gives bbbjtc as I've spent many good sessions with her. I'll be in NYC later this week and am curious if any of the other pink girls provide the same.
  9. F

A great CL post!

************OLD PRO NEW IN TOWN********** - w4m - 45 Reply to: [*****]pers-262430067@craigslist.org[/*****] Date: 2007-01-14, 10:15AM EST MY NAME NICKY I AM A HOOKER I NEED MONEY ASAP 100 FOR SEX 50 DOLLARS ORAL SEX 125 FOR ANAL SEX..... PLEASE NO POLICE I HAVE MULTIPLE FELONY WARRANTS...
  10. F

Blocked from CL

All of a sudden, everytime I try to access CL, I get a post telling me my IP is blocked and that I should refer to "blocks-t002@craigslist.org" What is this? I do not post to CL, merely browse. Thanks
  11. F

Crista Lynn

Anyone familiar with a provider named Crista Lynn? Her website is http://www.cristalynnart.com/. She also appears in the top section of http://www.cristalynn69.com/main.html. Thanks. (BTW she is not to be confused with the singer of the same name!)
  12. F

O R I E N T A L Spa

O R I E N T A L SPA 1716 I Street N.W. Washington D.C just dial: 202~~ Two Two Three~~Zero Zero Two Five Went there last night. $60 door. Had Miki. Pretty, young, nice body. Comes to the room in miniskirt and bikini top showing nice B cups. Table shower is good and after some...
  13. F

AMP's in Orange County [Newburgh]

Went to a couple of the spas mentioned in the Times Herald Record. One is A & A Spa (Rte 9W) and the other is Natural Therapy (off Rte 300). Both are clean, A&A offers a table shower, NT does not. $60 entry fee at each place. At NT you are led directly into a massage room. The massage was...
  14. F

Orange County, NY

Went to both Wellness Center (Newburgh) and A&A Spa (New Windsor). For addresses and phone nos. go to Times Herald Record. $60 bucks gets you into each. A&A offers a table shower, none for Wellness Center. Wellness has a basic massage table, A&A has a heating pad under the sheet which...
  15. F

Candy anyone?

The following post has been repeated many times the past few days, together with some pictures or an attractive girl with nice tits. ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO? My name is Candy I'm 20 really nice front and back need I say more Candy Hot Like Fire! Gentlemen Prefered Please! %...
  16. F

NYPD Blue

Now that NYPD Blue is off the air - which character would you most like to fuck? My vote goes to Connie. Of course, if Sipowicz caught me I'd be skinned alive!
  17. F

Took the Tantric Plunge

How the fuck does she know what you're looking for if she didn't ask? And if she did ask, she certainly didn't deliver. BTW, I don't understand your "Sinatra" reference. Did she fuck you?
  18. F

Bye Bye Sports Massage

Sports Massage (Rte 17, Ramsey) appears to be out of business. I've driven by 4 times the past two weeks. Too bad, it was a good place.
  19. F

Wgs?

Last night, while enjoying an evening at NuLook, I heard from a couple of patrons that WGS is closed. Any truth to this?
  20. F

What happened to CL?

Am I the only one unable to log onto CL today?