Search results

1. Y

Avoid Hauppauge crew 929-412-2899

Well if you look in hauppauge you'll get multiple ads for Colombian girls, all similar ads, hot photos of different girls and many different phone numbers but they all gotol the same handler. I didn't expect the actual girl but was hoping for something in that realm... Texted got quick response...
  2. Y

TS Emily diosa 917-370-9061

Saw her on long island, visits often Texyed,got hotel. Texted got room # Opened door. She naked Very dull and mechanical. Not a lot of happy vibe Gave me cbj then i did her doggy. She was quiet and full so I banged her hard which she liked. Then pulled out and nutted all over her ass and back...
  3. Y

953-8 NY Ave Huntington Station AMP 347-654-9040

got horny and wanted some asian. just dodnt want old bag so iwas ready to walk out if be. saw this ad and said toftt. i didnt call, just walked in. located in small strip, in the corner, not too busy. door was open, girl came from back after 30secs. they do have cheap security cam as you walk...
  4. Y

Ts pam 347-510-2906

I had that urge take over, had to get me some good ass Called, nice a friendly, set up easy at freq. Suffolk hotel. No games, got there, texted then called, gave me room.# Answers looking pretty good.in a black bra and panty, red heels 5'6 about 160 Not thin but smooth everywhere and firm.but...
  5. Y

Nicole in Holbrook 631-372-5313

Saw her last week upstairs in Holbrook She looks better than her pics About 5 for 5. 125 pounds... Slim but not a stick at all. She's in good shape and cute and very very nice and friendly. Made me feel comfortable the whole time. Gives a body rub and I wanted to have her pumps my ass with a...
  6. Y

Ts Angie, Bohemia 631-633-4703

Okn here is a review for Angie... She is in an apartment in Bohemia but also works at show world .... She is 5fot 6 aboit 130 pounds, amazing body.. These gg hoses wish they had this body. Tan bc she us Dominican, , firm but nice liked a toned gym type gg with a nice set of tits maybee c...
  7. Y

Fetish Body Rub

Hi, I know I can't be the only one who gets bored of basic fucking.... Pussy is good, sometimes anal feels awesome I like variety of girls and new D young ones, but I have kinks that need satisfying.... Cumming with a vibrator up my ass is incredible and intense. Take a regular orgasm and...
  8. Y

TS Angie @ show world

I've met her a few times here, now I see she also does incall somedays in Nassau too Which would be even more fun than the small couch at sw so hopefully I can get on that soon. Her pics are 100% accurate and she is hot 5'4, 130 tight pounds I would say... And smooth, tan skin. Totally passable...
  9. Y

Happauge bait and switch 732-680-2653

These assholes runs ads every freaking day. Many ads, different numbers, all with pretty Spanish pics saying gfe anal, bbj In texted and was sent to hotel on motor pwky. 100/150/200 they always quote She was dark, fat,. Rolls, short, gross I left right away and was pissed Beware of these...
  10. Y

Cici Brentwood 631-456-7626

Texted and set up a daytime meet at her place in Brentwood, cpose to lie Unfortunately her neighborhood had groups of people outside her place and no way I was gonna leave my car parked there with this group of friendly looking citizens. Me parking and walking by then would have been something...
  11. Y

Car date 631-997-3695 Holbrook avoid

I texted her to meet and she was available, quick reply. Bbj 80 fs 120 gfe 40. She agreed to meet at Applebee's in Holbrook by airport. She walks there from nearby Gets in the car She is nice enough but stinks, pee yuuuuu Cigarettes,ass, dirt,ahhh Very slovenly and unkempt I had her get out and...
  12. Y

Ruby amp 65 Smithtown Blvd Smithtown

I have no phone number, just driving by andb said wtf try it... I was gonna goto the one at 165 since is has reviews but figure they are all the same anyway. This one is in ashitty little strip of stores with the windows covered in some cheap design. I walked in and figured I'd she looks bad...
  13. Y

No show, wot 631-793-8673

Tried her a couple weeks ago Setup meet, I was to pick her up in St James. Fine via text, sent a pic I get there, she ain't there She ghosts I wait, then finally leave 2.min later, texts me,her phone died, come back... I think we set up 100 car fuck, which is good,so back I went, Of.course ...
  14. Y

Cmi spanish 347-955-1319

She is at the famous cmi Texted, got a quick response which I like Got there, texted again for room # Knocked, opened, hiding behind,went in, decent looking. Could be girl in the pics... 27 Cuban,Spanish speaking 5'6 slightly thick , firm build, tight except for belly stretched and loose. Nice...
  15. Y

Blondie white girl 310-493-8782 holtsville

Ad says Scandinavian girl... Pics are definitely her Texted her the other day, got no response but then I called and she picked up Sounded nice, asked for 120 hhr. I was nearby and there in 10 minutes, hotel off lie Called again from pl and she gave me room # She is visiting from Vegas White...
  16. Y

516-419-9190 cute dominican

Had the itch so I call this number, figured it would be some random Latina, tomorrow the same number will probably be a different girl... She was at Radisson happauge and was ready so was I,drive right over Texted floor, then room. Quoted me sex 100 vis text... Opened from behind the door of...
  17. Y

Melissa 347-974-2034. Kinky

Yea,so I tried her out bc her ad lists all kinds of stuff, prostate, strap,xdress. Rimming Figured it would be something to try ... Easy to set up at motel coallpage of sinrize. Text me room shen i got there, also spoke on phone briefly,I like to hear the voice, although she didnt sound too...
  18. Y

Natalie 347-445-5368 massage massoquat toftt

Natalie, she posts massge, fetish friendly. Also always a second girl posts at same time so I figure there are two of them there. Pics are tgtbt but I figure they must be close or too many guys would run away.... I text, get. Response. Then I call too to hear how she sounds. Very nice,sexy...
  19. Y

Avoid islip cardate , very fake pics 929-247-8238

I was definitely wanting a 60 dollar bj. He ads pics are vague and blurry. Ut show a girl medium build. Went to meet her in ci and saw a monster waiting... 5.3 tall on a good day, 200+ and looking like a construction worker . . I had a keep.going going going gone... Just trying to save you some...
  20. Y

Can u Explain all the ads in hauppauge gfe,anal hauppauge 347 area codes...

There are multiple ads everyday for different girls offering gfe,bbj,anal if hauupauge. Most have 347 area code All have gorgeous photos They all advertise 100ss,150hh I texted but never went.... Who knows what is up and who is behind the door? I