Search results

1. Y

347-641-0197 ts paris

Never NEVER send money. It's so simple! But... The other week I saw this hot as fuck tranny on Chaturbate,messaged her and sent $50 to her on PayPal for a private FaceTime show.. She then sort of blew me off for like 35 minutes and then finially did the video call and got me off. I did think I...
  2. Y

Avoid Hauppauge crew 929-412-2899

Well if you look in hauppauge you'll get multiple ads for Colombian girls, all similar ads, hot photos of different girls and many different phone numbers but they all gotol the same handler. I didn't expect the actual girl but was hoping for something in that realm... Texted got quick response...
  3. Y

Centereach AMP 646-883-5888

Saw an ad and decided to try it out. Texted ave she said come over now,not busy. Small building right on middle country road. Park in front, sign says girl back door walked back, knocked and quickly it opened 26yo spinner Chinese girl 5ft 5, 10l7 pounds, cute, short hair, thin, dressed in...
  4. Y

TS Lilly 929-282-8033 LI

Saw Lily recently.. Actually did a meetup with a different ts for 200 but I had an extra hundred in me and she said she had a friend and out popped lilly, so had a nice 3some Began with kissing and cockn grabbing, sucking and then I was fucking one missionary,me on top, while lilly was standing...
  5. Y

TS Emily diosa 917-370-9061

Saw her on long island, visits often Texyed,got hotel. Texted got room # Opened door. She naked Very dull and mechanical. Not a lot of happy vibe Gave me cbj then i did her doggy. She was quiet and full so I banged her hard which she liked. Then pulled out and nutted all over her ass and back...
  6. Y

953-8 NY Ave Huntington Station AMP 347-654-9040

got horny and wanted some asian. just dodnt want old bag so iwas ready to walk out if be. saw this ad and said toftt. i didnt call, just walked in. located in small strip, in the corner, not too busy. door was open, girl came from back after 30secs. they do have cheap security cam as you walk...
  7. Y

Ts pam 347-510-2906

She was hard enough to top for sure. Don't remember if she came.
  8. Y

Ts pam 347-510-2906

I had that urge take over, had to get me some good ass Called, nice a friendly, set up easy at freq. Suffolk hotel. No games, got there, texted then called, gave me room.# Answers looking pretty good.in a black bra and panty, red heels 5'6 about 160 Not thin but smooth everywhere and firm.but...
  9. Y

TS emely/ sophia 917-963-2020

What's her height, weight. I saw her s few years ago she was very much bigger sand wider than I expected sbfd shah I renege her having a funky smell. It was not what I liked at all unless it wasn't this girl which could be
  10. Y

LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

Ok, so I am not too familiar with how strip clubs work, haven't been in too many BUT I want to go and feel and a handsome or bj.... I always feel intimidated, harrased, don't knownhow to turn a dance to a hj bj... Gimme a tip and tell me what to spend Thanks
  11. Y

160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Nice recon 9lives..... Cici sounded good... I line tiny, emaciated hoes... Called and she is there on Mondays so i went She is aprox 45 atleast, .not really hard.body but definitely skinny, under 95 pds. 2/min masage, asking me what i want, what i want.. I'm like everything bitch Gave me cbg...
  12. Y

TS Lilly 929-282-8033 LI

i saw Lily some months ago... she is in the area frequently moving from turn to town. a few times i tried and we couldn't get together, I'm usually a lady minute call and need a quick meet up time, n I'm not much of a planner but we did meet once in hauppauge. 160i think which is cheapest rate...
  13. Y

How long can you last...

Try Poppers! Yes, possibly dangerous but very very rare to have a problem. If I'm getting. BJ and getting about to cum, take two puffs.... Your head will spin, you get hot and euphoric for a moment which is unbelievable And then you can just fuck at a elevated high for ever until u decide to...
  14. Y

Barbie, 631-614-1781 and 631-861-0716

Advertised having in call commack. Obvious place Texted. Seemed ok. Said 150ss 200hh 250 hr Set it up. Didn't have to wait which was nice Knocked and she opened. Cute white girl. I little plump ' no gym body' but not fat.. One of the pics in the ad is her. She had a gf ; a trim light skinned...
  15. Y

Show World

Can you explain how Sibderellas works please.... What can I do/get from who.. How much, etc... I went there but was unsure so I left, thanks bro
  16. Y

Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I spoke with her over the summer. I think we said 300 ppm or 1500 a month. Without getting into details.... She looks hot in pics. 35 yo 5 .5 tall. Thin... anyway...we were going to meet up one night, sounded good, the. She told me to meet her a a strip club in Hicksville and she is a...
  17. Y

Ts Angie, Bohemia 631-633-4703

120 plus room 35, so apartment was a few more bucks but when your horny, who quibbles... And it was a cleaner mother place so better off.... Any one else meet her?
  18. Y

Ts Angie, Bohemia 631-633-4703

200 paid, 631-633-4703. Sorry I was being lazy and didn't want to search for it, I figured anyone interested knows where to look
  19. Y

Nicole in Holbrook 631-372-5313

631-372-5313. Topless. No fs. 200 damage She played with my cock and balls very well. I didn't try fiv but definitely could touch grope feel anything I wanted. Very sexual, no gfe. Body rub only as far as I know, no bj or fs á day as I know. She knows how to handle the boys though
  20. Y

Nicole in Holbrook 631-372-5313

Saw her last week upstairs in Holbrook She looks better than her pics About 5 for 5. 125 pounds... Slim but not a stick at all. She's in good shape and cute and very very nice and friendly. Made me feel comfortable the whole time. Gives a body rub and I wanted to have her pumps my ass with a...