Search results

1. SenseAddict

Tunnel of Love West Babylon

She looks good but I got way more mileage from other girls there. She was too heavy on the wallet. I didn't enjoy the session and I literally saw her and said hi, didnt get a dance cause Jessica wasnt there.
  2. SenseAddict

Sasha 1 646-886-7150

Saw a recent post but haven not seen her in 2 years. She was as hot as the pics Personality is a 6 Body 10 She does everything with C in front of it CBJ, CFS She is amazing i may try her again tomorrow. Anyone esle seen her?
  3. SenseAddict

Kelly Kegan 949-923-7220

KK went back to LA this Saturday :(
  4. SenseAddict

Saw her 2 days ago she is still looking good
  5. SenseAddict

Greetings All, I'm New Here! (no points for originality)

Omg chasity from queens was amazing, sweet, accommodating I give her an 8 or 9 I havent seen her in years, she only responds sometimes when she posts, who knows nowadays
  6. SenseAddict

Gigi ‭347-354-8263‬

Gigi did you used to work out of up sky?
  7. SenseAddict

Looking for local, consistent sessions

Thank you!! I'll check the announcement now!! :)
  8. SenseAddict

Lol I would like that very much - let's see how these next few weeks pan out!
  9. SenseAddict

I did not enjoy precious at all, Jessica much better.
  10. SenseAddict

Thank you so much Sophia - I'm just looking in LI - up late about to probably have to drive to manhattan to meet someone.. But first I think I should read up some more - any threads you consider absolutely need to read?
  11. SenseAddict

Looking for local, consistent sessions

I'm looking in Long island NY for a lady who'll meet me somewhere first publicly where we can talk and confirm we are who we say we are, and then work out some sort of schedule where visits are planned. I'm a 43 year old male, whose needs are fairly basic. Please reply here or message me if you...
  12. SenseAddict

Thank you - yes indeed lately, I have been feeling the need to grab something - the tediousness of finding stuff now is frustrating, I've been reduced to strip clubs and a contraption involving latex and lube to get my jollies for quite some times. I usually like a good parlor, and have seen...
  13. SenseAddict

Hey, long time lurker and community member, I'm mainly here to try and make some friends and connections in long island. I want to start a local support group or something, lol. I'm freaked out by all of the bull, and the difficulties of getting something consistent and good, and am simply...