Search results

1. M

Brooklyn

I'll be shocked if she's back lol 646-618-9662 I went to this one, ask for Kayla, nice tits.
  2. M

Brooklyn

What time you went there? And what exactly did the old man say?
  3. M

Brooklyn

No way,
  4. M

Brooklyn

The last time I saw her 2017 she said she's going away who know when she'll b back, she been in the game too long. Lol but u should try the one in 53 in Brooklyn
  5. M

Brooklyn

You know she still rocking and rolling, her soul is gone by now lmao I miss that girl, I use to use her breast and blast her pretty face Yea that's her 347-725-9579 There's one girl there who got a nice natural rack she's small and cute. The others are ok. And they open 24/7! i smoked weed...
  6. M

FBSM worker and our professional relationship

I forgot all abouthas this post, but anyways. I met up with Cici for our session. Man she is petite, the size of her side waistline is the size of my whole open mouth. I bite the side of her waist and left teeth marks so that's how I know. And her breast are unreal, I so asked her plenty of...
  7. M

FBSM worker and our professional relationship

This Asian girl, Cici is so petite I once fit her in empty cereal box up to her waist, had to start from her feet, because she had the biggest set of the titties I ever saw on a little Asian. I gotta admit I guess I was in love or had an addiction to her lust. Which ever it was I had to pay 200...
  8. M

Sex with Civilian women: Why I pay for sex.

I like this post : Yea I pay 200 too, with this petite big breast China doll name cici. We known each other for years, and I just love how she makes me feel, but I know I can't be with her, but sometimes I feel like there is hope. Like the kissing and longer hours multiple pops and sometimes our...