Search results

1. M

Pink Angel Flushing Reviews & Discussion 805-888-2328

Karla- 45 mins 300+20 tip Recently had the opportunity to visit Karla at PA after a long hiatus from mongering. The location was accessible and parking wasn't too bad given the time I visited. I was let in and greeted by the door man and led me into Karla's room. Karla is accurately shown in...
  2. M

Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Was browsing SA and I believe i saw Persian Sam under a new account. Im sure others can confirm. I forgot the username but location is in Selden
  3. M

This is an accurate statement! I used to be so much more active on SA, however it's so ridiculous now.
  4. M

Amber 631-256-7832 Coram white new# 631-358-0456 -Currently Bambi 631-937-1960

Based on pics from her ad she looks familiar. I believe she was active a few years ago
  5. M

The friends username is actually $cutebrunette0 The blond chick i can confirm is real. She sent me a nude and her tats match those on her insta. Now we just need to find out if this duo scams guys lol
  6. M

Messaged blondebabe. Can confirm same asking price. Seems to be real
  7. M

ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

Recently saw Shy at ShowWorld. Wow .. all the reviews are spot on. This was my first time at this establishment. I get the 15 mins and head right into the room. She's very friendly and definitely knows how to make you feel at ease. She started by sitting on my lap and allowing me to feel her...
  8. M

Thanks for pointing that out Billy. There are many lurkers on here and although I haven't posted in a while, I do try my best to contribute whenever I have new Intel. In order for this thread to succeed we all need to do our part!!
  9. M

Is that username still active? Can't seem to find it . I also deleted the spaces
  10. M

Woodbury Amp 646-878-9997

Thanks for the Intel
  11. M

Any info on $sambarsky$ She's pretty hot
  12. M

Barclays New Latinas 631-987-9425 Reviews & Discussion

May i get verified please?
  13. M

Any info on $$PR_SugarBaby$$ ?? I know this chick
  14. M

Agreed. I could have negotiated a much lower price, but at the time I was in such a mood to get the poison out. I let the little head get over me. Sorry to disappoint sir.
  15. M

Blueeyes_ I met a few weeks ago as well. Drove out to me and decided on just bbj. Although she did not allow cim, her technique was pretty good. Had my hand all over her ass while she was blowing. I would prob repeat. I had her for bbj for 120.
  16. M

Hmm that's odd. It's definitely "Zoyaj". 24 yo. Maybe try expanding the search radius?
  17. M

Any info on "Zoyaj"? She's asking $800-$1000. She's hot but idk if she's worth that much!