Anyone else experience this?

I’ve been a Rub/Tug guy for a decade going to Amps once every several months. Sometimes more or less. I joined the F/S club 6 weeks ago. I’ve had 7 encounters with 6 different providers (1 was a repeat) in the last 6 weeks. Once I crossed that line I was like a kid in a candy store! I had seen a provider Saturday night and was back first thing Tuesday morning to be with a different provider. This pace just isn’t sustainable for me at least. I was tired (perhaps from 50 hour work weeks) and just couldn’t finish with the condom and and lots of lube. I did finish with HJ. I need to slow down and practice some moderation. Anyone else have similar experiences when starting? 56 year old monger. Thanks

I’ve been a Rub/Tug guy for a decade going to Amps once every several months. Sometimes more or less. I joined the F/S club 6 weeks ago. I’ve had 7 encounters with 6 different providers (1 was a repeat) in the last 6 weeks. Once I crossed that line I was like a kid in a candy store! I had seen a provider Saturday night and was back first thing Tuesday morning to be with a different provider. This pace just isn’t sustainable for me at least. I was tired (perhaps from 50 hour work weeks) and just couldn’t finish with the condom and and lots of lube. I did finish with HJ. I need to slow down and practice some moderation. Anyone else have similar experiences when starting? 56 year old monger. Thanks
It will lessen in time, or after a few mediocre sessions. Its like when you were a kid and got a new toy you always wanted. You play with it endlessly at first, but eventually you play with it less and less over time.

I've had a similar experience. Post COVID, return to office, I went crazy for the first several months, seeing the full service AMP girls twice a week and sometimes more often. Took several months, but eventually I wore myself out and dropped it down to once a week, max. Since the New Year, I'm back to a once every few weeks schedule. I've also limited the number of spas I visit and the women I see. Most often, I find myself repeating with just a small handful of women I've seen before who I know can get the job done.

I'm in my 60s and I also have an issue finishing with a cover on. Whether it's CBJ or CFS, it's almost impossible for me to finish in the bag. When I'm close, the cover comes off and I either finish in her mouth or with a HJ. In fact, I can only remember one time in the last several months when I could finish from CFS (she had the tightest pussy I can remember and I hadn't cum in almost two weeks prior). Sometimes it even takes me a long time to release with a BBBJ. I ended up extending a session recently to 90 minutes with a provider I'd seen a few times before she could get me to finish with her mouth. Once every couple of sessions I can't finish at all no matter what they try.

I'm generally healthy and fit but I'm on blood pressure medication. I've tried changing medications and my doctor said the issue isn't related to my pills. I went to a urologist and my testosterone levels were good. He couldn't find any physiological reasons for my issues. He called it "delayed ejaculation" and said it can be an issue with older men and may be related to the nerve pathways aging.

For now, my best advice is try limiting the frequency of your visits and only partake when you are well rested and able to mentally engage with your partner. Exhaustion, lack of focus and alcohol are all boner killers and can keep you from arriving at your happy ending.

I've had a similar experience. Post COVID, return to office, I went crazy for the first several months, seeing the full service AMP girls twice a week and sometimes more often. Took several months, but eventually I wore myself out and dropped it down to once a week, max. Since the New Year, I'm back to a once every few weeks schedule. I've also limited the number of spas I visit and the women I see. Most often, I find myself repeating with just a small handful of women I've seen before who I know can get the job done.

I'm in my 60s and I also have an issue finishing with a cover on. Whether it's CBJ or CFS, it's almost impossible for me to finish in the bag. When I'm close, the cover comes off and I either finish in her mouth or with a HJ. In fact, I can only remember one time in the last several months when I could finish from CFS (she had the tightest pussy I can remember and I hadn't cum in almost two weeks prior). Sometimes it even takes me a long time to release with a BBBJ. I ended up extending a session recently to 90 minutes with a provider I'd seen a few times before she could get me to finish with her mouth. Once every couple of sessions I can't finish at all no matter what they try.

I'm generally healthy and fit but I'm on blood pressure medication. I've tried changing medications and my doctor said the issue isn't related to my pills. I went to a urologist and my testosterone levels were good. He couldn't find any physiological reasons for my issues. He called it "delayed ejaculation" and said it can be an issue with older men and may be related to the nerve pathways aging.

For now, my best advice is try limiting the frequency of your visits and only partake when you are well rested and able to mentally engage with your partner. Exhaustion, lack of focus and alcohol are all boner killers and can keep you from arriving at your happy ending.
Good advice! Thanks. Spacing out visits is key ( plus it’s not financially sustainable going all the time.) I remember one of my first visits, I could barely hold out because watching her perfect DD’s was just too much and I unloaded. This provider had the loveliest and most amazing MM DD’s I’ve ever gotten to play with. They felt amazing! I loved the weight of them in my palmed hand and hungry mouth just couldn’t get enough!

Once you find the good F/S spots, they are really hard to resist. I’m on the younger side, late 30’s but admittedly have had similar issues. Over doing it weekly makes it harder to finish in the bag. I’ve cut down to from 4-5 times a week to twice a week which seems have helped a bit. Even so, condoms have always been a challenge for me. Really have to give the provider a pounding to finish. At that point I’m gassed as well…..

I’ve given up the FS spots for BBBJ these days and only go to one place now. Things have been good since. I learned that variety doesn’t always fix the issue. Other things that I’ve found that can cause issues is the AMP environment “If that’s all your referring to” are distractions. Everytime that fucking door bell rings! Girls yelling back and fourth to each other, other mongers arguing with the girls etc…. It was hard for me at first as well, but Take it slow. Roll back your activity a bit. Maybe once or twice a week. Find a spa or two you’ve become the most comfortable at.

It can become habit forming. Honestly some of the women I’ve been with have been incredibly sexy! I’m telling you the one I saw today could have been a model if she was a little taller. Condom came off near the end of our F/S. I’m not sure how long I was inside with hat off (not long.) No need to freak out but I’ll wait a few months and get a full STD check up. Do you ever check yourself out in that regard? I’m single and don’t date so no worries with possibly passing something on to a wife of gf (not that I want something but still , if I was in a relationship that would be more problematic.)

billyS

Reign of Terror
It can become habit forming. Honestly some of the women I’ve been with have been incredibly sexy! I’m telling you the one I saw today could have been a model if she was a little taller. Condom came off near the end of our F/S. I’m not sure how long I was inside with hat off (not long.) No need to freak out but I’ll wait a few months and get a full STD check up. Do you ever check yourself out in that regard? I’m single and don’t date so no worries with possibly passing something on to a wife of gf (not that I want something but still , if I was in a relationship that would be more problematic.)
Link to this bbfs review?
You did review her, right?

I’ve never BBFS with a provider before. Really risky business. Like I said I’ve dialed back my habits quite a bit. With that said If the girl I’ve now been seeing regularly offered FS & decided to slide me in bare. I'm not sure I could decline lol. I get bloodwork done and just had a panel not to long ago for piece of mind even though I pretty much new I was in the clear. Be as safe as you can especially if you are bouncing between a bunch of girls & going the BBFS route. Getting tested is a good idea.

I’ve never BBFS with a provider before. Really risky business. Like I said I’ve dialed back my habits quite a bit. With that said If the girl I’ve now been seeing regularly offered FS & decided to slide me in bare. I'm not sure I could decline lol. I get bloodwork done and just had a panel not to long ago for piece of mind even though I pretty much new I was in the clear. Be as safe as you can especially if you are bouncing between a bunch of girls & going the BBFS route. Getting tested is a good idea.
Agreed! I’d have to pass on BBFS but to each his own. I’ve read here while some will pay an additional charge to get that. Yes, I’m sure it feels better. lol! Just not for me either.