Moon Spa Manhattan Beach Review (310) 947 4992

Status
Not open for further replies.
$70hr, $100 CFS, $100 “CIM”

The east coast is so well covered there is not much I can add, but wanted to let everyone know about tonight’s lax experience.

was delayed in LA so did some searches for something local. This place had all the right answers and was close. I was told 4 girls working so said I would come at 9:30PM (they said they closed at 10:00).

The location is in the lower level of a cheap hotel or apartment building. Maybe a little sketchy except for the big neon “massage” sign. When I arrived I was told house was $60 for hhr and $70 for an hour, so I took the hour, but there was only one girl in the place so I didn’t bother getting a name. She took the $70 and put it in the office, but there was no MMS as I could watch her on CCTV via a screen in the corner of the room.

The room was “clean” and warm, which I think is key. It also had real skin equipment, like for facials, which I found a little strange.

looks wise she was solid. Probably late 20s, 5’6”, thin, perfect 36 C bolt ons. Face also had some work so she kind of looked like she was drawn by AI

Laid on the table with nothing on and she proceeded to give a G to VG massage, using elbows etc to really work on knots etc. Early on she asks what I want, so I say she should start with Nuru and I get a shhhhh, like there is a mic in the towel around my ankles. I tell her I want FS and she says $100, so I try to add Greek and she says, “no Greek, I a good girl”, but whatever for $100 I’m sold. I hand her the funds and she immediately puts what is a rubber made for broken pinkies on my soft dick. I say “that’s not what I want”, but she is going to down with what I initially thought was sexy but what turned out to be this weird side to side bj that never even got the full tip in her mouth.

skipping the details, we proceeded with 45 minutes of some amazingly skillful blocking. Even with no hands of her own and both of my hands on the back of her head, nothing close to DT. In doggy, maybe 25% of the shaft got in etc etc. I finally tell her we need to lose the cover because it’s not working for me and I specify CIM…..so she says that’s another $100 because “I have the leverage” - and where I was thinking she didn’t speak English. I gave her the $100 and then had her lay on the table so I could have more control. I get into a groove and right as I pull out to bust, she grabs a little towel out of nowhere to totally block her mouth. Luckily I still had my wits about me, so I jammed two fingers in her ass, kept jerking, then rubbed those fingers all over her teeth as I busted in her hair.

With me being finished, she proceeds to start folding the towels I definitely hit and putting them back on the table in an expert but obviously unsanitary way, making me reconsider the whole night

looks 7/10
Massage 8/10
CFS 2/10
Bbbj 1/10

spent $270 for about 50 minutes, walked out and got an Uber to a strip club, which is a total waste of time in LA. Would not repeat unless I just wanted a decent massage.

Status
Not open for further replies.