Harmony Theatre Reviews & Discussion 631-745-7799

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
As promised I went last night arriving a bit after 10:30PM. A jump ahead to my tour of the facilities:

(NB it's a second floor walk-up no elevator)
Upon entering there is no reception area, so you make a right turn and head a little down a hallway to the main room/bar area. It's not that large, probably around 20' x 20' with a bar, banquets a long the wall of windows facing the street, and a few small round stand-up tables.

Back down the hallway there are 4 or 5 VIP rooms on the right (currently there is almost no furniture in those rooms so I'm not sure what You are supposed to do with them) and on the left in no particular order the one bathroom, an employee room, a table shower room. At the back there is a room with a stage and a bunch of folding chairs which I guess will be the "lapdance/performance" room, and access to the roof deck.

When I entered I went to the bar room to find I was the only customer and was greeted by the proprietress Simone (daughter of Dominique) and dancer Brooklyn. We had a discussion about the state of the underground, how It has gotten two commercial, etc and about how great the old Harmony was. Simone pointed it out that one of the reasons it was great was that they had a bunch of slutty women who enjoyed what they were doing and can make some money doing it. I remember the time that it seemed two women were having a competition as to how many guys they could get off and towards the end they weren't even charging guys for handjobs just so they could raise their body count.

At some point I asked what the difference was without and I guess that they were going to be no more $40 clandestine handjobs. Simone basically said that they are going to do anything for singles anymore at which point I produced a rather large stack of singles. That said, that's very disappointing. At this point, Brooklyn kind of indicated that I should sit down and started giving me a long string of lap dances with me tipping her singles. After a while we took a break and both Simone and Brooklyn were flirting with people out of the street through the plate glass window. at one point I thought this couple who were passing by were going to come up but I guess they chickened out.

After going back to the action I noticed Simone was kind of getting into watching Brooklyn and I. So I decided to tip her also and grabbed her ass. This is when I determined that Simone was one of those slutty women she was talking about. She positioned herself so I could finger her through her outfit. I spent most of the rest of the night grabbing her ass and fingering her and I am a bit addicted to that now.

My friend Yatti and his buddy showed up and we started in the bar room, me with Simone and Tim with Brooklyn. After getting another tour of the facilities and having some discussions in the lap dance room, we were back in the bar room. At some point I determine I wasn't getting it up action so I unzipped my fly and pulled down my underwear and Simone figured out that I had done it so she reached through my pants and started playing with me. At some point she got on her knees on the back facing the plate glass window and I got behind there and put my dick between her legs, lol. She's talking to Yatti. We took a break and the conversation continued for a while. The whole time me grabbing her ass and playing with her.

Add a little after 1:00 a.m. we had other places that we had to hit because of commitments. We moved on.

I should note that it was pretty clear to me that Simone and I have a lot in common being proprietors of these type of things, so I don't think that others will get the same treatments from her that I did. However, I can say at this point I can't imagine a Friday night where I didn't come here, at least for some amount of time.

I went tonight and no one answered the buzzer at 1am. Guess it was too late. Did I miss the closing time l? If not, it should be advertised. Hope you have better luck!

Slinky Bender

I am going to try and make it on the earlier side tonight along with a friend or two. Two of the dancers from my last event sent me a text earlier saying that they would be there at 9:30 and apparently there is a new friend of the manager Simone also showing up. Should be a party.

Slinky Bender

I went both days this week. Wednesday there were almost no customers there, but I guess they were trying out a bunch of thuggish 'security' types.

Then on Friday it was much more crowded but extremely ghetto. And I don't mean the dancers were POC because that's the majority of the spots I go to. All of a sudden they are charging $10 for a cup of cranberry juice. Half the dancers acted like they were doing me a favor by accepting tips. And when I was the only one in a room tipping at all, rather than getting on the others to tip, they got on my case for not tipping enough. I believe this is because over 60% of the guys there were "security" (aka friends of the promoter). Not only were they not performing security, but they were occupying the dancers to the detriment of actual customers. On more than 3 occasions they totally impinged on my experience. One where I was getting a dance and one sat down next to me and slap the dancers ass without tipping.

Another where I was actually getting somewhere into it with a dancer and one of them sat down next to me and started talking to her. This is total ghetto bullshit.

And when one of the dancers started a whipped cream show on a massage table the bartender pulled the typical pimp move of yelling out that if anyone wanted to touch her they have to pay $5. If they wanted to lick her they have to pay $10 and if they just wanted to watch they had to tip. Most of the people who were in the room promptly left. This is customer alienation 101 class.

All I felt was abused as a customer and I doubt I will be going back anytime soon. I thought this place held great promise, but this is a total disappointment.

Slinky Bender

And with these "professionals" involved they didn't have any singles, condoms or lube.

Yet I've spent time giving them advice where if they had actually used it, they would be on a much better place. But why listen to the guy with 40 years experience, who currently runs the best event of this kind in NYC, when you've got thugs you want to pal around with rather than running a serious business.

billyS

Reign of Terror
And with these "professionals" involved they didn't have any singles, condoms or lube.

Yet I've spent time giving them advice where if they had actually used it, they would be on a much better place. But why listen to the guy with 40 years experience, who currently runs the best event of this kind in NYC, when you've got thugs you want to pal around with rather than running a serious business.
Thanks for the heads up. Doesn't sound anything like the Harmony I went to in 1996 someone where in the lower 20's.

Also I wouldn't want to get involved with ghetto bouncers.

Slinky Bender

And I just had a ludicrous text conversation with one of the dancers/hookers there. I had asked for and off campus state a couple of times over the weekend and she was being extremely coy. Here's the bullshit from just now:

Sexy Jazz: "I want an allowance all of the other Festivities are nice but they don't motivate me.
I would like to be compensated for me time, energy, and good vibes that I will bring to our interaction

Me:"Let me stop you right there with that bullshit. Are you a sex worker or not?"

Sexy Jazz:"We all know the pussy is free you lil asshole it's the time and energy that's cost"

Me:"You're a delusional cunt."

Sexy Jazz:"And so is the person that birthed you. You uncircumcised prick"

So now we know what's going to happen in the private rooms, right? You pay your money, you get in the room, and you hear "money exchanged is for time and companionship only" Which is exactly what this dancer just said to me. This is classic dry Hussle bullshit.

And I just had a ludicrous text conversation with one of the dancers/hookers there. I had asked for and off campus state a couple of times over the weekend and she was being extremely coy. Here's the bullshit from just now:

Sexy Jazz: "I want an allowance all of the other Festivities are nice but they don't motivate me.
I would like to be compensated for me time, energy, and good vibes that I will bring to our interaction

Me:"Let me stop you right there with that bullshit. Are you a sex worker or not?"

Sexy Jazz:"We all know the pussy is free you lil asshole it's the time and energy that's cost"

Me:"You're a delusional cunt."

Sexy Jazz:"And so is the person that birthed you. You uncircumcised prick"

So now we know what's going to happen in the private rooms, right? You pay your money, you get in the room, and you hear "money exchanged is for time and companionship only" Which is exactly what this dancer just said to me. This is classic dry Hussle bullshit.
Thanks for what you and the mods do. The bullshit and disrespect is unreal at times.

We’re looking a little break and there looking for a little funding. Why be so difficult.

Nevertheless Thank You All For The Kick Ass Site.

Slinky Bender

Text from The Harmony Theatre:
I understand you hate my establishment and you've made that clear since day one - but what was the point in that lengthy, critical, and untrue review on utopia guide? It was so uncalled for and unnecessary. I'm not operating a whore house slinky and nor am I in competition with any other establishment. Why are you hating on me? I haven't heard one good thing from you. It's so sad. Please stop be-littling my establish and "my girls" and stop visiting my place when you have nothing good to say. You took that review way too far.
If you would stop returning you would have nothing to complain about. I paid you 500$ to post on your website to advertise, not for you to bombard with awful reviews. I'm so disappointed. Carry on slinky

Slinky Bender

My response:
Do you have any idea what's going on there? It doesn't appear so because everything I said was 100% truthful. Unlike this text where you claim:
"I understand you hate my establishment and you've made that clear since day one"
And
" I haven't heard one good thing from you."
I have been one of VERY few supporters going there several times when I had better places to be because your daughter bullied me into to it. I personally brought several friends.

On October 21 I wrote a review which was EXTREMELY positive
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...s-discussion-631-745-7799.60006/#post-1327559
And was even "liked" by the HarmonyTheatre account on October 24th.

On November 17th I wrote a post personally promoting the place and telling people to meet me there because "it should be a party."
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...s-discussion-631-745-7799.60006/#post-1330139

On Tuesday, November 28th, after seeing the post you would now be open Wednesdays and Fridays I personally sent out over 40 texts imploringly both customers and dancers to mceet me there the next day, only to wind up with egg on my face because the announcement gave incorrect information.

As far as reviews being untrue, uncalled for and unnecessary, it'd not only the entire purpose of my website, IT'S MY FUCKING JOB to write reviews like that. Regarding untrue, I'm pointing out where your text is untrue. Go ahead and point out specifics which were untrue. I'm betting I get some excuse instead because you can't.

As far as "your girls," 4 of them are MY girls and the only reason they went there was because I sent them, and none of them were all that happy. Especially the one who was in the middle of a dance with a customer on Friday when "your girls" came up to her and told her she was too fat to work there and that she would probably break the chairs. Do I need to tell you how unacceptable that is? And how poorly it reflects on me because I sent her there?

I've also been trying to help by throwing one of my events there (which are currently considered the best events of this type in the entire city) only to encounter, non-responsiveness, being blamed for what other people complained about - not me - and stonewalling. I was even refused a phone number to even discuss things with, which I found extremely insulting. The ONLY information I got a was a snide comment that I would have to pay $500 nightly rental (implying that I couldn't/wouldn't) I immediately responded that sounds fair an inquiring what other fees there were, only to be left hanging.

I can't even list the number of times I was personally insulted on Friday night, but among them:
Simone attempting to literally snatch a stack of singles out of my hand.

Being belittled for not tipping enough when I was the only one in the room tipping, by the people who weren't tipping.

Having my name intentionally mispronounced to belittle me.

I could go on. But now you have personally insulted me by just fabrication of a bunch of total mistruths

I know the type who has been taken on as "security" or whatever. 80% odds they are just blowing the place out because they have no skin in the game. I can't count the number of times I told Simone the place has tremendous potential, but it needs to be more like the old Harmony. Because the way it's run right now, you ARE in competition with about 50 ghetto ass booty parties, many of them run better and without that type of low life "security" crew you have taken on.

I didn't write this on a computer and transfer it, just straight on-line so you'll have to pardon Grammer, dropped words, etc

Slinky Bender

This place continues to be a total train wreck. Whenever Simone has the slightest bump in the road she throws a tantrum and closes the place. Recently she had a minor disagreement with a couple of dancers so she close the place without notice even though half a dozen guys had booked sessions.

She has placed an ad on Craigslist!!! Looking for "entertainers, dancers, bottle girls, performers"
https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/etc/d/new-york-now-hiring-entertainers/7727360517.html

And of course because she is totally obsessed with me she posted my picture.

At least once a week I run into some woman who worked there briefly and then had some sort of confrontation with Simone and that will never go back.

Also of note:
She is using Dominique, which is actually her mother's name. I guess she's trying to steal her mom's good reputation to compensate for her shitty one.

Was ‘dating’ a girl over the winter who had a stint here and the stories I heard from her were nothing but nightmarish. So… I visited once and it was bizarre in the worst way. Do not recommend. A discgrace to use an iconic NYC smuthole’s name with this modern try hard gimmick joke.