When is it Too Wet?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ever fuck a pussy that is tight but at times gets so drenched from foreplay that there is no friction and you can't cum?

Granted it is great for her because I last way longer than usual but it is weird because I just can't get to that point of no return and eventually have to take a break and start over. Not that that's a bad thing.

Ever fuck a pussy that is tight but at times gets so drenched from foreplay that there is no friction and you can't cum?

Granted it is great for her because I last way longer than usual but it is weird because I just can't get to that point of no return and eventually have to take a break and start over. Not that that's a bad thing.
This brings back memories when I was fucking a co-worker that had an amazing body! She’s 6 foot and beautiful pussy lips ( innie ). She was always wet before, because I used to flirt with her while working together. I used to say “I’m gonna fuck you so hard, you will call out the next day” she loved it!
I would always book a motel with two beds, because she would squirt so much and her pussy juices was always clear, I loved that! She wasn’t a creamer. I used to say drown me with your juices… damn I miss that, she was my best fuck ever!

after making out and all and the view of that pussy already soaking wet and ready to get eaten alive gets me

been trying a new thing of sucking on the clitoris, one provider introduced me to it and she came hard now i want to try it on other ladies

after making out and all and the view of that pussy already soaking wet and ready to get eaten alive gets me

been trying a new thing of sucking on the clitoris, one provider introduced me to it and she came hard now i want to try it on other ladies
yes suck on it pretty hard like i guess hard as you can almost like youre trying to suck a thick milkshake thru a straw while licking at the same if my breathing is good that day i can usually do this non stop and most girls are amazed by it and say im the best they have had eat them.

usually to me wetter is better ... no such thing as being too wet. more for me to taste and enjoy. but recently had to do a sexual favor for a girl i didnt exactly want and she was soaked and it was dripping out so much and it almost got in my mouth, i really didnt want that but it got on my face so i just wiped it off. this was during a 69.