Magic Massage (817)893-5188

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a business trip to Texas, stay at Hurst, there is no FS place around unless Dallas, I didn’t want to drive 45 minutes so I found this massage place on Watauga about 10 minutes from where I stay.
Call them told two girl working Cici and Jenny,

when I got there Cici is busy stay with Jenny Chinese spinner 30+ with huge mm D tops, little bit English, She lead me to the last room next to the shower, only stand shower no TS, I declined since I shower at hotel before I left. Hand her the house fee and she told me to get comfortable and she left the room, there is a monitor in the room you can see the hall way and front desk, interesting setup. Light relaxing music playing, Wall go all the way up to ceiling and solid door keep privacy.

She return few minutes later, I ask her what’s available, she smile and hand signal for HJ but nothing else, I hand her $60 extra before the session start she thank you and accept, I always try to get everything settled before starting this way won’t kill mood on the middle of the session. She start with a medium back massage for about 15 minutes and ask me to flip, she doesn’t go nude but hand explore is allow, she game is slow with a lot of teasing ball and prostate rub which I enjoy, hot towel clean up after finished, back to foot hand and head massage until times up. Give her another 20 for good massage.

meet Cici on my way out, she was gorgeous super cute face may be late 20s spinner, will try her next time.

house $65
Tips 60+20=80
total $145

Status
Not open for further replies.