Jizzsbella 516-743-6623 Freeport Crazy White Chick in her 40’s

Haha imagine being the dude she kisses right after she had a salad tossing session with the dude before you lol.
Luckily she was freshly showered and breath was fresh but this is the reason I try never make out with providers. You never know where that mouth has been that day.

I remember the infamous Savannah took a huge load in her mouth from me, some what looked like still on her lip. She left my car and walked a few houses down and got in that ambulance guys whip. Poor dude had my spunk wherever.

went to see jizzsbella in her apartment in Freeport. Parked a block and half away to check out the surrounding area. She met me right in the lobby in the elevator she kissed me and just stared at me. You’ve all described her very well with her spacey behavior and he hoarder apartment. Anyways she was $150 for the BBJ and it was a pretty damn good BJ. I would definitely visit her again because she swallowed me and seemed to genuinely enjoy it. She has other offers besides the Bbj but I’ll stick with that

First post. Long time lurker. Just getting an account now. Happy hunting

Been a few months since anyone reviewed this but according to her has 7 dates a day so we’re lacking.
After my weird bizarre experience I decided to go with this one after being close by.
The apartment is straight up hoarder crack head but not over the top messy to run out. Very clear roommates are aroud or in other rooms.
I am wearing mid-9os. Canarsis. Be

Been a few months since anyone reviewed this but according to her has 7 dates a day so we’re lacking.
After my weird bizarre experience I decided to go with this one after being close by.
The apartment is straight up hoarder crack head but not over the top messy to run out. Very clear roommates are aroud or in other rooms.
Explain last sentence please! Lmao

Glad to see you went back

So, maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but I had the urge and she was local (and loco!). Shot her a text and told her I needed to see her. Offered $100 for a bbbj-cim. She said fine. Upon arrival, she said her phone bill was due could I spare an extra 20. (She has done this every time I have seen her) I said sorry, iI just had to pay my phone bill this morning.

So she says she has to pee 1st. And, as she squats on the bowl (which is right next to her bedroom) she says come here, let me suck you while I am peeing. I said ok, it was another new adventure. Listening top her pee while she is deep throating me was pretty dam hot, something I had never even thought of. Then she stopped peeing, stopped sucking, got up and............

She lays down on her bed, raises her legs in the air and wants me to fuck her raw doggie. I'm like wtf! She didn't even clean herself,
and now I'm kinda losing my wood. Between my own hand and making her suck me again, I was at least able to blow a load on her face.
She wasn't very happy about that, but whatever.

She just keep's getting weirder, and now that she offered my bbfs, I am 100% done with her. Happy hunting Gents..............

I decided to try this woman out. I had considered her a few months ago but opted to go elsewhere for various reasons.

I texted her yesterday (Christmas Day) and began to get discouraged when responses took several hours. (I guess she was busy with the holiday, one I do not observe and never have.) But by the early evening, we had texted several times and I got her rates and learned what things I liked to do that she would do (basically, anything). She was also offering some discounted rates compared to what others posted here in the last 14 months.

She offered a HH for $180 and I accepted. We spoke briefly on the phone and she texted her address. We met today (Tuesday, Dec. 26). There was no cloak and dagger routine. There were others in her building’s lobby when I arrived around 11:30 AM and I was let in and went to her apartment.

There was considerable clutter everywhere, including her bedroom. No other people were there, thankfully. I gave her my donation and she wanted to shower quickly before we got started, time which would not count toward my HH. If I hadn’t already showered an hour earlier, I would have strongly considered joining her. (Maybe next time?) She was better looking than in her pictures, IMHO, especially naked. Her tits were sexy.

I got naked, as she remained that way after her shower. We got on her bed and after we did some DFK, she began a BBJ. She was good, not great. I told her about my prostate surgery and how I produce nearly no fluid when I come.

After doing that for a while, she put a condom on it and mounted me, doing a vigorous cowgirl for a while, with more DFK and my playing with and sucking on her tits. I liked this a lot.

She then removed the condom and returned to BBJ. I was getting close to coming but not there yet. She then combined a HJ and BBJ which finally got me to come.

She was communicative in learning how I was feeling and when I liked anything in particular she was doing. I appreciated that.

Our HH was nearly up. We cleaned up, spoke for a few minutes (she hoped I could see her again), kissed, and I left.

Recap:

Looks and body: 8/10.
Price: $180 for 30 minutes, a good deal.
Personality and Attitude: Very sweet and caring about how I was feeling; willing to work hard without complaint to make me finish.
Location: Close by in Freeport (northwest of LIRR station), so a short drive.
Negatives: Lots of clutter in her bedroom, but it didn’t faze me much.

I expect to return at some point, even without the holiday discount.

Be Careful with this Lady she is a known drug user in the Freeport area. Also she hangs around with some very shady people north of the Freeport train station.