Intel on Bayshore amp/lmp

Ain Bayshore at1339 sunrise highway north service road is a LMP/AMP. Front door never used. Back door (ha) is way in/out but no doorbell/but has cameras. Number on store front is 631-328-4561 but person who answers states they are under construction.
I have seen a very nice assed woman (looks latina) enter and leave on a few occasions and would like to get in there to try the talent. Has anyone been here/have Intel ( cell number perhaps as above number is landline and I see mongers texting to get the back door open.
I have tried number of store front and the walk up both to no avail.
I want the unknown (who doesn't)lol
Thanks and happy hunting

i did a google and saw the two names
Are you going to be one of those posters? That we have to drag every little thing out of you? Explain yourself!! You googled what? An address? A name? A phone number?

What were the two names you saw when you did your Google search?

If this basic and simple information is to complicated for you, please let me know. I will ship you a paint by numbers book.

I wonder where he found that because I google searched the address and only links for It's my time spa come up. Street view shows a sign for a vaccum store on second floor. Not saying it couldn't be there now, but I can't seem to find anything on a Harmony Day spa at this address.