Long Island Street Action

I want to Harbor Freight tools in Hempstead this morning before 11. As soon as I walked in I saw a blond white woman maybe late 20 early 30s wearing a light blue tube top and light blue yoga shorts in the back of the store. This peak my interest since Fulton av was a few blocks away. I went on my business and was in the store aisle near the back on the other side of the store. I then bend down to look at something and felt like I’m being looked at. I look up and there she was. She smile awkwardly with a lot of eye contact and I said hi. She said hi and walked behind me slowly. She had no bags with her and looked slightly trashy. I then knew it was on. I then saw the store workers following her and asked if she needed anything. I didn’t want to get too close since I shop there frequently. I then waited and walked around the store and saw her outside looking inside. Little head then got the best of me and I quickly checked my stuff out and while I was walking out big head stop me in my tracks, I am glad. When got outside she was gone. I jumped in my car and left and didn’t look back.
Be careful. Harbor Freight sells some heavy duty nylon tie wraps, (sold as as Nylon Cable Ties Self Locking Zip Ties.)

Kinda a poor mans hand cuffs.

I want to Harbor Freight tools in Hempstead this morning before 11. As soon as I walked in I saw a blond white woman maybe late 20 early 30s wearing a light blue tube top and light blue yoga shorts in the back of the store. This peak my interest since Fulton av was a few blocks away. I went on my business and was in the store aisle near the back on the other side of the store. I then bend down to look at something and felt like I’m being looked at. I look up and there she was. She smile awkwardly with a lot of eye contact and I said hi. She said hi and walked behind me slowly. She had no bags with her and looked slightly trashy. I then knew it was on. I then saw the store workers following her and asked if she needed anything. I didn’t want to get too close since I shop there frequently. I then waited and walked around the store and saw her outside looking inside. Little head then got the best of me and I quickly checked my stuff out and while I was walking out big head stop me in my tracks, I am glad. When got outside she was gone. I jumped in my car and left and didn’t look back.
Damn, Brother, that kind of recon usually does not come that easy. That's like free recon. Shoulda jumped on that............

I was on my way home after working in Huntington on Friday while stopped at a light on depot rd I saw a Hispanic looking female walking towards the intersection. Kinda tall and shapely and dressed nicely. Thought nothing of her until she crossed the road. She was looking at the cars and walking with a swag. Not in a hurry at all. Once the light changed I saw her checking out cars as they passed. I gave her a beep and she started waving at me but I wasn’t alone so I kept going. Probably never get that chance again. Honestly she looked too good to be a street walker but hey! you never know!
Spring time! Gotta love it!!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out!

I was on my way home after working in Huntington on Friday while stopped at a light on depot rd I saw a Hispanic looking female walking towards the intersection. Kinda tall and shapely and dressed nicely. Thought nothing of her until she crossed the road. She was looking at the cars and walking with a swag. Not in a hurry at all. Once the light changed I saw her checking out cars as they passed. I gave her a beep and she started waving at me but I wasn’t alone so I kept going. Probably never get that chance again. Honestly she looked too good to be a street walker but hey! you never know!
Spring time! Gotta love it!!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out!
Depot Rd has a couple intersections, mind mind providing the other street or a nearby landmark?

Depot Rd has a couple intersections, mind mind providing the other street or a nearby landmark?
That area (13th and depot) and environs by the RR on 110 used to be a good for SW's especially by 7-11. Last time I was doing that there though had to be 15 years ago,

Funny story, hot latina back then was walking 110 during the late afternoon (trying to catch the commuters?). She had a tee shirt on and it said "Your Husband Is Next"

That area (13th and depot) and environs by the RR on 110 used to be a good for SW's especially by 7-11. Last time I was doing that there though had to be 15 years ago,

Funny story, hot latina back then was walking 110 during the late afternoon (trying to catch the commuters?). She had a tee shirt on and it said "Your Husband Is Next"
Lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
https://www.longislandpress.com/2023/05/11/suffolk-cop-shot-coram/

Coram staying hot on thrursday early afternoon. Undercover investigation went south as robbery suspect attempted to flee from undercover scpd who were following a lead. One officer shot but he is doing fine after getting medical attention.

Events unfolded near the 711 and laundromat area on 25, Homestead Dr near Norfleet Ln to be more specific.
Let's keep comments on this topic to a minimum and watch what you say.

Stopped by Brentwood pharmacy and there was this white girl going up to cars. Asking for a dollar. I was tempted to see what she was all about, but had to head out. She looked down to go for a cardate though.

They coming out in broad daylight saw one trolling the by the motor park way and Washington by shell Station in Brentwood about a day or so ago. Was around 230-3ish she appeared decent looking but I had no time to inquire further . Guess that strip on Washington ave has some potential. Maybe..

Going north on the 135 exit 10 ocr I just seen one of the potential hottest street pan handler with those stupid signs at the light, blond curly hair about 5'2 nice ass in leggings, not fat or skinny and pretty face, must of been gypsy or European of some sort, I was so tempted to offer her 100$ for a bj but I had the green light lol, maybe if I take that route tomorrow and shes there I'll give it a shot, or maybe one of you animals can try first.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Going north on the 135 exit 10 ocr I just seen one of the potential hottest street pan handler with those stupid signs at the light, blond curly hair about 5'2 nice ass in leggings, not fat or skinny and pretty face, must of been gypsy or European of some sort, I was so tempted to offer her 100$ for a bj but I had the green light lol, maybe if I take that route tomorrow and shes there I'll give it a shot, or maybe one of you animals can try first.
As I read this I image at least five lurkers already in their cars heading over there.

She will be gone! As Mike and Frank from American Pickers always say “The time to buy is when you see it!”

Does suffolk county have a reliable stroll nowadays?
Not at this moment.
Coram was the only reliable one but is not what it used to be. They are still out here and there but it seems there is more LEO than girls at this point. Especially after the local thugs shot a boy in blue two weeks ago.

They are really treading ground in the apartment complex in Bayshore on Mechanincsville. The last three times I was in that area zero girls. That was always a better winter stroll anyway, now with summer here the LEO patrol is high for tourist season.

Brentwood & CI have also turned up nothing for me last 6 months but I am not out there enough. Seems some of the guys have see a rare one though so its worth a try. Scroll through and do your research here of exactly where to go in those towns.

Hempstead has really become for a pro monger to stroll and find them or if you are lucky timing wise to grab what at the right place, right time for a novice.
ALOT of the WSW girls on that stroll that would come to town have been fentanyl casualties. However I have had a quite a few the last few moments at rare times. I avoid any crackheads, those are always there if you want them. Texas is back walking the streets and lost a ton of weight but doesn’t look cracked out. It was good to see her healthy all around.
The street scene on the island is not what it used to be but who knows this is the first real summer back after the pandemic and money is tough… well see.

Not at this moment.
Coram was the only reliable one but is not what it used to be. They are still out here and there but it seems there is more LEO than girls at this point. Especially after the local thugs shot a boy in blue two weeks ago.

They are really treading ground in the apartment complex in Bayshore on Mechanincsville. The last three times I was in that area zero girls. That was always a better winter stroll anyway, now with summer here the LEO patrol is high for tourist season.

Brentwood & CI have also turned up nothing for me last 6 months but I am not out there enough. Seems some of the guys have see a rare one though so its worth a try. Scroll through and do your research here of exactly where to go in those towns.

Hempstead has really become for a pro monger to stroll and find them or if you are lucky timing wise to grab what at the right place, right time for a novice.
ALOT of the WSW girls on that stroll that would come to town have been fentanyl casualties. However I have had a quite a few the last few moments at rare times. I avoid any crackheads, those are always there if you want them. Texas is back walking the streets and lost a ton of weight but doesn’t look cracked out. It was good to see her healthy all around.
The street scene on the island is not what it used to be but who knows this is the first real summer back after the pandemic and money is tough… well see.

What time you going to bay shore ci and brentwood? I can tell you for Brentwood, ci between 11pm and 2 am. Bayshore 10pm-4 am those wre times i would cruise about. Try it let us know if you find anything.