Sun Spa 267-761-5568 Philadelphia

Sun Spa
Gonna try to get a philly AMP discussion going. Was in Philly on a Tues for work and decided to stop by Sun Spa which literally happens to be 2 doors down from New Star LOL. Anyways, girl answers door who happens to be Victoria. She’s a bit on the older side and refused to let me see lineup even though when I called they told me 4-5 girls. (I think same phone lady as New Star) Then she told me everyone was out busy and would be back later. Gave her $$ and she said she’d give me a $30 discount but gotta hurry just BBBJ n boom boom. Red flag #1. I aint the rush type but I was like let’s see how long I can drag it out w this hoe. Turns out, she does give a killer bbbj as indicated in previous reviews but then when we tried to fuck, she started dodging and trying to lock her legs closed. I just punished her more as I absolutely love to open up a girl’s hips and make that ass arch. Couldn’t bust w the bag but her box was decently tight. She wiped me then proceeded to BBBJ asking ‘CIM for me ok?’ meanwhile i’m thinking ‘bitch im looking to fuck nice n slow’
so I dont respond when she asks few times more then I say let’s fuck raw and she says ok more money n quick. I told her I’d give back her ‘discount’ to a disappointed face but nevertheless she agreed. I decided to see how long I could punish her and meanwhile she’s trying to rush the fuck outta me. Still got a few good mins of pounding but her hips are resistant to opening. She been fucked too much without proper physical recovery. Kept apologizing profusely afterwards for the massive rush trying to get some kinda reaction from me but I was dazed, legs shaking and not too happy about paying 2 benjis for a 15 mins rush job. Still a decent bang minus the weird hips.

Victoria- (70+130) A1 BBJ - NURU- CFS

Was In Philly for the first time this weekend. Chilled in the air BnB and looking at reviews of AMP on this rainy day and took an Uber to sun spa to see Victoria. I see nothing but solid reviews. Booked her an hour in advance and got there a little early. She was free gladly.

Looks good
slender. Korean with natural C tits. All primped up which o find more the case with Korean providers. Nice dress, hair and nails done. Very sweet attitude.

The place is very nice and spacious and clean. Good first impression of Philly amp’s. I thought it was just a NJ/NY thing.

She sprays my slippers and hangs my clothes up and puts the robe on me to the shower table. She gave a top tier shower experience from Nuru slide to one the best BBJ I got. I busted in her mouth in there abs this woman slurped every drop out of me. If I have to rate her BBJ 9.5/10 and her shower massage and pampering 10/10.

She dries me up and we go to the room and she gives me a nice massage as we chat a bit. Used a little oil and undid the knots on my shoulders.

20 minutes left and she goes for a hot towel and cleans me up thoroughly and tells me to turn around. Damn this woman can suck good. BBJs me like crazy to the point I almost CIM again. Offered BBFS but I had no extra $. Her push is extremely tight upon entry in Mish. She is a dirty talker and down fir every position I wanted. After a while of fixing her I wanted that mouth again. I ask her to BBJ abs she laughs. She knows she’s good. She takes the cover off and on to her knees and ducks my cock with her throat and within a few I was unloading hard down her throat.

Victoria definitely showed me that Philly hospitality. Amazing shower routine and BBJ.