Orlando

I'm in Orlando about once every 2 months. Orange blossom trail is still possible to find some action, but since covid I've found it especially infested with LE after 8 pm, so be careful. Ymmv.

I'm a New Yorker but I am occasionally in Florida on business and managed to check out Milk on a friend's recommendation. Very happy with the lady I saw, Mina. Review:

I was presented with two ladies, Mina and whomever (Suki?? BTW, in fairness, she looked good too but Mina just captivated me). Something about her eyes and smile took me somewhere. She must have sensed it because without me saying anything, she could tell that I chose her because she laughed, took my hand and said "my honey."

Took me to the room, and immediately she grabbed my face and kissed me deeply, moving her tongue all over my mouth. Really hot. She rubbed her finger along my crotch and asked how long I wanted to stay. I took 45 min and took care of the donation. After she came back, we stripped and she wrapped us in towels, though she gave me a mini BBBJ before we left the room.

TS was thorough but not particularly playful, more utilitarian than sensual. However, once again as she was drying me off, another mini-BBBJ, with her stopping after a few seconds -- better in room.

Back to the room and she immediately threw the towels on the (water) bed and licked my lips, nipples and tummy as she slowly dropped to her knees and gave me an amazingly hot BBBJ, looking up sweetly from time-to-time. After a couple of minutes of her amazing mouth, I pulled her toward the bed for her to continue licking and sucking my cock. I motioned for her to turn her body for 69. Clean and tasty pussy. She really got off on my licking, freezing for a while after cumming. She then said, "fuck, OK?" Of course and she grabs a condom and fucked mish and DFK for quite a bit before switching to doggie. After I couldn't take anymore, I pulled off the condom and jerked my jizz all over her beautiful face. She drained me. After grabbing some wipes, she cleaned her face before grabbing her towel and leaving the room.
Mina returned with some hot towels to clean us both up. Then she gave me a surprisingly good massage, though in the last 5 minutes she demanded that I massage her. I have to say, her English is pretty rough...so have your Google Translate ready if you don't speak Chinese. However, for the important stuff, she definitely understands exactly what you want.

I have no idea if I'll ever will see her again as I'm not in Orlando that often. So, I asked her for her WeChat contact info and asked her to let me know if she's going to be working in NYC. As usual, YMMV, but if I lived in Orlando, I'd definitely be addicted to this gal.

milk is definitely the place to go if you’re not local. Reliable service at a steady price

usually the MMS will take the $200 (for 45 min) right in the lobby. There’s a small window, almost like a bank teller window that you pay through, then she’ll come around and open the door to the hallway which is about 5ft from that teller window.

unsure as to how often the rotation changes since visits are pretty far apart. Haven’t met an ugly one there yet, would say they’re all 7+ amp scale. I would not ask for a lineup, MMS told me she hates when clients do that. You can ask to change girls but she doesn’t like offering a lineup and then the client choosing. Says those clients are always the worst o

visits have always been very good/great but it feels like these girls do follow a script.

room, strip, hug, lfk/dfk depending who you get, towel, walk to TS, TS gets you a bit of a body2body rub, not quite body slide quality but that seems to be what they’re aiming for, soap everywhere, TUMA, BBBJ hints or sampling, dry, back to room, BJ, CFS, hot/warm towel cleanup.

oh there are 2 MMS or at least 2 ladies collecting the $200. One is much older, slightly taller, other one is about 5’4”, lean and fit, kind of hot, definitely would have been hotter than any of the working girls there now, probably 35-45. Tried to get her to be provider many times but no luck. If anyone gets her, would love to know how. Will admit, I could also just be ugly

I had a pleasure of visiting milk spa. In short a great place for the price and duration. But located on a busy road and also I was skeptical to go. Once I went in. Saw the mamasen gave me the rate and went in. Gave me a short beautiful girl. Forgot her name. Asked me to undress while she went out returns and starts getting undressed as well. TS was great and lot of playful. Came back to the room and damn the session started without any stop. Everything included. I played and enjoyed her all the way and made sure I don’t blow away quick. 69 was great as she was clean. Finally condom went in and asked me to finish hard. Went in as hard but still didn’t finish. Lasted about 5-7 mins and finally blew the bag. Clean up. Asked if I want to shower. Again playful shower. Returned back. Asked me to come back as I was walking just saw one more skinny girl. Mamasen said return for other girls. This was back in early March. Just out of my way and traffic is a killer. Would repeat but depending on time of the day.