Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Anyone have luck with $$queenvixen89$$ on SA. She is one of those Hotwife/vixen/cuck situations where you have fun with her man watching. I am into that dynamic of enjoying another man’s SO —with them knowing or present. Assuming no contact etc. I know I am weird. Sexy girl next door vibes with her. started a productive convo with “her”. Turns out it’s him and he is the gatekeeper which kills the vibe. I have low confidence this will happen but curious if it’s legit.

Anyone have luck with $$queenvixen89$$ on SA. She is one of those Hotwife/vixen/cuck situations where you have fun with her man watching. I am into that dynamic of enjoying another man’s SO —with them knowing or present. Assuming no contact etc. I know I am weird. Sexy girl next door vibes with her. started a productive convo with “her”. Turns out it’s him and he is the gatekeeper which kills the vibe. I have low confidence this will happen but curious if it’s legit.
Looking at her pics, I believe she's a pro, seen her advertising before.

Hi, I'd like some insight into what kind of scam they're trying to run.

I was chatting with $$Lin$$(25, asian, nyny) on SA and gave her my number. She reached out via text and we decided to meet up for drinks. Responded to my questions normally via text, nothing really felt suspicious yet. Then, I happened to be chatting with someone else on SA, $$Jane$$ (26, asian, nyny) and when she gave me her number, it was already saved on my phone as $$Lin$$.

I obviously blocked both accounts and I'm glad I didn't waste my time trying to meet up but the thing is, I don't understand what the scammers are trying to do. What do they gain besides wasting my time?

Hoping those more experienced can provide some insight, avoid these two if you see on SA.

$$Lin$$
$$Jane$$

Thanks.

Hi, I'd like some insight into what kind of scam they're trying to run.

I was chatting with $$Lin$$(25, asian, nyny) on SA and gave her my number. She reached out via text and we decided to meet up for drinks. Responded to my questions normally via text, nothing really felt suspicious yet. Then, I happened to be chatting with someone else on SA, $$Jane$$ (26, asian, nyny) and when she gave me her number, it was already saved on my phone as $$Lin$$.

I obviously blocked both accounts and I'm glad I didn't waste my time trying to meet up but the thing is, I don't understand what the scammers are trying to do. What do they gain besides wasting my time?

Hoping those more experienced can provide some insight, avoid these two if you see on SA.

$$Lin$$
$$Jane$$

Thanks.
I met Jane for a m&g..after meeting she gave me a different # and did change it to a 3rd after that. She said her friend placed the ad..perhaps some sort of agency.. Bottom line, very attractive, in control, 29yrs old, fake pic. After m&g she said we can meet at a hotel, $500 per meet. I have not pulled the trigger but I may at some point.

Just saw a profile that said this:
Women…we are the prize atleast some of us “find someone that knows that & puts you on a pedestal” not a pig that treats you like a object that can be brought for pleasure (though I was offered 10k last week, it was tempting but noI got cursed out for saying no )

Hot girl, but…

…just thought we could use a good laugh.

So today is my final day premium membership for SA. Will probably take a month-long break and come back when new people are on the site. Over the past month, met with 7 people and spent an average of $428 per meet. (Including hotel, ubers, etc) It was definitely a fun time and a very different experience compared to usual mongering activities.

$$Antigone$$ - Finally got in touch with her. Set up a meet, quoted $500 and I didn't even negotiate just to have her become unresponsive before the day we were supposed to meet. Skinny young asian girls like her are my type, if anyone has seen her please let me know how she was.

$$Starriiee$$ - Chatting with her over text, trying not to bring up price so she doenst ask for something ridiculous. Hoping to meet for a drink and have the m&g lead to more.

$$Lulu$$ - wants to meet up for drinks before finalizing details

$$WiseChick$$ located in Wayne NJ, can host but wants $700 ppm lol

So today is my final day premium membership for SA. Will probably take a month-long break and come back when new people are on the site. Over the past month, met with 7 people and spent an average of $428 per meet. (Including hotel, ubers, etc) It was definitely a fun time and a very different experience compared to usual mongering activities.
Interesting...Are these all in Manhattan? So your average PPM is around $300/meet?

The cheapest hotels I found in Manhattan even with Dayuse are around $120, but with taxes& fees, you looking at $150

Here’s a new one (definitely a scam) - this girl reaches out on SA and immediately gives me her snap and whatsapp. I reach out on snap and she wants to meet right away - $300 total with 100 up front. Of course, I’m not doing an advance…. So I ask for her location, and she’s asking me to share my actual location with her on snap first. So I don’t do that and just say I’m in some town in Delaware county NY. Surprise surprise, she shares her “actual” location and she is 15 min away from me.

So they’re spoofing actual location on snap…. To act like they’re nearby and get people to send deposits. I then broke it to her that I’m near NYC and unfortunately she’s 3 hours away from me.

Anyway - I went back to SA and she somehow deleted our conversation and I no longer had her in my sent messages. I didn’t know you could do that.