ISO New York City like spa's in Nassau/Suffolk

I'm looking for an all inclusive spa like you would find in Manhattan or Queens. I finally have the weekend to myself as the SO is going away for a few days.
I hate driving to Flushing, Astoria etc. There have been a few spa's that advertise bbbj, cim, b2b, full service. I know most say this just to get you in. Trying to do something different than the usual rub & tug. TIA

I'm looking for an all inclusive spa like you would find in Manhattan or Queens. I finally have the weekend to myself as the SO is going away for a few days.
I hate driving to Flushing, Astoria etc. There have been a few spa's that advertise bbbj, cim, b2b, full service. I know most say this just to get you in. Trying to do something different than the usual rub & tug. TIA
I wish a place like that opened I the Island. They would make tons off myself.

If there were places like that on the Island I probably wouldn't have such a negative view of Asian providers.

But LI (Nassau/Suffolk) doesn't even have the equivalent of a @Jolly Kaia GFE or Hermes .
Yeah I know. That sucks! I would think a building like 160 Comack Road would work or something like it

Look at Jolly like you pointed out. One lady very careful with appointments. You figure if everyone stays a hour it wouldn’t look to crazy and would limit the exposure equaling a long fruitful business. When Lucy’s got pinched what was in the news like 250k cash.

If the place kept two ladies and normal hours I would think it would last quiet a bit.

One of you AMP owners take a shot, could be a gold mine.

I hear you with the providers Billy, some are very cool and others you walk out with that regret and lighter pockets. When I have a good time (I’m not looking for anything special) just being her object of desire is cool enough sometimes. I know it’s faking 99% of the time but isn’t that what we’re looking for? A change from the SO and an escape from your life one hour at a time.

If a place like this opened up on the Island, a real one in the mold of Metrogirls etc, it would almost HAVE to make a ton.

I know I'm not alone in begrudgingly going into the City just for "asian takeout"

If a place like this opened up on the Island, a real one in the mold of Metrogirls etc, it would almost HAVE to make a ton.

I know I'm not alone in begrudgingly going into the City just for "asian takeout"
If a place like this opened on the island they would be targeted by Karen’s and other spas jealous as well as LE. I can find facsimile on the island and improvise getting girl to take shower with me. Bed will suffice for brief massage or nuru. And I didn’t have to change rooms.

Are you looking for everything including hot tub, sauna and table shower or just massage then semi GFE ? The first “everything” doesn’t exist afaik

massage and semi gfe is available from most hotel providers and quite a few amps, the rate will likely be ymmv and you’d have to be able to stomach the initial negotiation/discussion. Aware that’s a mood killer for many