Hooking Up At The Mall

billyS

Reign of Terror
I deleted the posts that started drifting off to political.

Some of you didn't take the hint, continued the conversation and are now banned from this thread.

I deleted the posts that started drifting off to political.

Some of you didn't take the hint, continued the conversation and are now banned from this thread.
I was under the impression that post and threads (no matter how sensitive they might be for the poster or the person being reviewed-several come to mind) could not would not and absolutely will not be deleted. I think slinky made that clear long ago. Is there a new sheriff in town? Just saying.

I was under the impression that post and threads (no matter how sensitive they might be for the poster or the person being reviewed-several come to mind) could not would not and absolutely will not be deleted. I think slinky made that clear long ago. Is there a new sheriff in town? Just saying.
I think you are confusing requested deletion of posts, and moderator action to enforce rules.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think you are confusing requested deletion of posts, and moderator action to enforce rules.
Thank you

You're confused.
You're thinking of when a guy writes a bad review of a provider, she reads it, then threatens him. So the guy then emails Slinky or 'reports' the thread and asks for the review to get deleted.

We good?

The next post will be about hooking up at the mall.
Guess I’m gonna have to be good.
Still feel that it’s arbitrary to say you’re deleting posts that aren’t following the rules but unable to exercise that POWER to erase a review that threatens the future of a provider who is trying to move on. Just saying.
But yes “we ok”

We good?

The next post will be about hooking up at the mall.
Am I the only scumbag whos fucked a chick in the ‘family changing room’ of the mall? Yes, the small private one where women can breast feed and change diapers.
The sunrise mall and broadway mall ones were always my favorite. Bonus points if you also got one in there on their break.

For a while I was going to the GAP at jersey garden and fucked a girl toward the very back of the changing room. They have a huge row of changing stalls and most people don’t go all the way to the end. Small ass bench so can only do standing doggy.

Another option that’s more exiting is the larger changing room (usually handicap sized) room at the place with loud music… one of those places with half naked bodies on the walls - I forgot the name…. I would cip my girl on the bench. People cant see 4 legs unless they duck down and looked into the changing room so it was prefect. We’d throw some clothes on the floor and she pretends to change for a bit then we’d hurry fuck for a few minutes as fast as possible until I cip. Big bench so we can do regular doggy as if we are on a stiff bed.

For a while I was going to the GAP at jersey garden and fucked a girl toward the very back of the changing room. They have a huge row of changing stalls and most people don’t go all the way to the end. Small ass bench so can only do standing doggy.

Another option that’s more exiting is the larger changing room (usually handicap sized) room at the place with loud music… one of those places with half naked bodies on the walls - I forgot the name…. I would cip my girl on the bench. People cant see 4 legs unless they duck down and looked into the changing room so it was prefect. We’d throw some clothes on the floor and she pretends to change for a bit then we’d hurry fuck for a few minutes as fast as possible until I cip. Big bench so we can do regular doggy as if we are on a stiff bed.
Hollister?

Unreal. i do go there now and then but haven't met anyone to use the changing room. LOL