Zen Spa Boca

Walked in cold and there was this pretty masseuse at the desk. Hard to tell age but she looked classy and stylish so i said WTH and went for an hour at 70/80 without discussing anything further- She said her name was Lydia but it more or less sounded made up on the spot. She started teasing and hinting that there was more on the menu- I was starting to rise at this point and she asked if i was a butt or boob man. When i said butt, she said she would sit on my face if i liked and have even more fun than that. She wanted 200 more with no promise of a bbbj so i hemmed and hawed and countered w 150 and she finally agreed. She kept her tiny skirt on (no panties underneath) and popped up right on my face with her starfish directly on my mouth- A bit forward but i like that and I got in as deep as i could. It was definitely NOT tight, she had done this or something similar many many times.

Then she starts thrusting her target in and out of my mouth and then just pushing it deep and holding it there and moaning. I told her she tasted so good and I guess she took that as the go ahead and the next thing you know i was totally chipmunked. I couldnt believe it. It was awful and great at the same time! How could she be sure i woudnt be furious but i wasn't-More shocked than anything. Not sure ill go down this road again. I know she really wanted to do it as her pussy was dripping white goo for the last few minutes of the session-not to mention some of the things she was saying before i ran for the bathroom. Lucky no one else was in the hall!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Walked in cold and there was this pretty masseuse at the desk. Hard to tell age but she looked classy and stylish so i said WTH and went for an hour at 70/80 without discussing anything further- She said her name was Lydia but it more or less sounded made up on the spot. She started teasing and hinting that there was more on the menu- I was starting to rise at this point and she asked if i was a butt or boob man. When i said butt, she said she would sit on my face if i liked and have even more fun than that. She wanted 200 more with no promise of a bbbj so i hemmed and hawed and countered w 150 and she finally agreed. She kept her tiny skirt on (no panties underneath) and popped up right on my face with her starfish directly on my mouth- A bit forward but i like that and I got in as deep as i could. It was definitely NOT tight, she had done this or something similar many many times.

Then she starts thrusting her target in and out of my mouth and then just pushing it deep and holding it there and moaning. I told her she tasted so good and I guess she took that as the go ahead and the next thing you know i was totally chipmunked. I couldnt believe it. It was awful and great at the same time! How could she be sure i woudnt be furious but i wasn't-More shocked than anything. Not sure ill go down this road again. I know she really wanted to do it as her pussy was dripping white goo for the last few minutes of the session-not to mention some of the things she was saying before i ran for the bathroom. Lucky no one else was in the hall!
What the fuck did I just read?

So this woman, whom we have no description of, no ethnicity, no size, shape, no approximate age... Just hops up on the table and takes a shit in your mouth?

No mention of any action for you.
Did she give you a hand job at least or did she just use you as a toilet?

What the fuck did I just read?

So this woman, whom we have no description of, no ethnicity, no size, shape, no approximate age... Just hops up on the table and takes a shit in your mouth?

No mention of any action for you.
Did she give you a hand job at least or did she just use you as a toilet?

She was already on the table. It's an AMP and my best guess was she was 35-40-Her body was not tight-she def doesnt work out but she is not fat. She is pretty-She did not want her pussy touched and yes a HJ was all i got and she tried to rush until she got her big idea it seemed.

It may have been a miscommunication as she kept saying asking You like it?, You want it? etc-Of course im saying yes yes.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She was already on the table. It's an AMP and my best guess was she was 35-40-Her body was not tight-she def doesnt work out but she is not fat. She is pretty-She did not want her pussy touched and yes a HJ was all i got and she tried to rush until she got her big idea it seemed.

It may have been a miscommunication as she kept saying asking You like it?, You want it? etc-Of course im saying yes yes.
Gotcha, so you like eating fecal matter?
We have a forum for that in case you want to post more stories.

Oddly more and more i am thinking about returning to see Lydia- This is so weird-Just based on past history i know i will give in and go back-Something is off with me (and her) i guess. Once the urge begins, it just builds and builds until is accomplished. She may not even be there anymore though-The regular girls hardy ever stick around so her......?? She may have been run out of town-lol

I wonder if she is always prepared- I think as much as possible she is-she loved it so much. Part of her kink may be the surprise part of it. IDK. BTW-When i came back after the BR trip, she was nowhere to be found. Never saw her again. I think maybe she went somewhere and finished herself off-just a guess! She may have had embarrassing regrets as well. I will update if i give in to this craziness.