Whores at the Grocery Store

Finnbob

Will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
I couldn't find any reviews you did on her, so no idea what drama you're talking about.
I was fortunate enough not to be involved in what went down with here and some of here regulars. Mutual friend told me her secret life was no longer a secret from hubby and she lost it. let’s just say she hurt some her regulars personal lives

I was fortunate enough not to be involved in what went down with here and some of here regulars. Mutual friend told me her secret life was no longer a secret from hubby and she lost it. let’s just say she hurt some her regulars personal lives
So all your info is second hand?

I remember being at great wolf lodge with family. Made eye contact with Pamela from xdreams. We smiled and walked opposite directions. Went couple weeks later to visit her at work. She said I would never approach in public. But I knew it was you. God I wish I knew where she work now I haven’t seen her in years!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I remember being at great wolf lodge with family. Made eye contact with Pamela from xdreams. We smiled and walked opposite directions. Went couple weeks later to visit her at work. She said I would never approach in public. But I knew it was you. God I wish I knew where she work now I haven’t seen her in years!
Refresh my memory, what did Pamela look like.

1 day 2 different bump ins. At a local fast food place when I see jasmine ( large breasts from an island down south usually out of hotel on Jericho) at a fast food joint while out with the family. Gave the acknowledgement nod to her and she smiled. Not 2 hours later picking pumpkins with said family and bumped in a friend with benefits type. Turned out wifey and friend knew each other via a common hobby/interest and to my surprise by wife points out my friend and says I know her from the so and so group. Threw those underpants I was wearing away lol.

The title of this thread really had me thinking today… “where are the top public places to find whores?”
Besides grocery stores - the gym, the mall, target and walmart would be top of my list from experience.

Years ago, I was at the Stop & Shop on Myrtle Ave in the checkout line and the woman in front of me set my “ho-dar” off. We both wound up waiting for the bus out front and during the ride started making eye contact with each other. As luck would have it, she and I got out at the same stop and I started a little small talk with her. Within minutes if memory serves me correctly we found a nearby doorway for a quick covered bj. Utterly shameless period of my life.

Years ago, I was at the Stop & Shop on Myrtle Ave in the checkout line and the woman in front of me set my “ho-dar” off. We both wound up waiting for the bus out front and during the ride started making eye contact with each other. As luck would have it, she and I got out at the same stop and I started a little small talk with her. Within minutes if memory serves me correctly we found a nearby doorway for a quick covered bj. Utterly shameless period of my life.
Asian?

Was this Danica (who was then indie as "Danni Rose?") or a different Danica?

Few years back while in Coram Stop n shop I ran into Asia the next after we met she was with her family I was alone we just stared and smile still see at the store but stopped seeing her for usage.

Last summer Im picking a few things up at King Kullen and who to my surprise do I see but Jessica , the one who does all her business at the Lakeland . Glanced at her , she had like 3 little kids with her and some dude that looked down on his luck , passed her by and then saw her again at checkout . Didnt stare or anything but noticed the dude looking at me when I was walking out and she was stopped at the exit door buying shit for the little ones from those machines next to lottery ticket machines .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Last summer Im picking a few things up at King Kullen and who to my surprise do I see but Jessica , the one who does all her business at the Lakeland . Glanced at her , she had like 3 little kids with her and some dude that looked down on his luck , passed her by and then saw her again at checkout . Didnt stare or anything but noticed the dude looking at me when I was walking out and she was stopped at the exit door buying shit for the little ones from those machines next to lottery ticket machines .
Yeah if the best you can do is a cum bucket with three rug rats I'd say you're down on your luck.