Where are they now?

Just was at a gas station on Long Beach Road and saw the infamous Hot dog truck hooker of Sunrise Highway. Going through the garbage bins for recyclable cans in a bikini top. I almost vomited but started bursting out laughing while filling up my gas.

remember her from the news stories and she is quite a hideous sight.

Just was at a gas station on Long Beach Road and saw the infamous Hot dog truck hooker of Sunrise Highway. Going through the garbage bins for recyclable cans in a bikini top. I almost vomited but started bursting out laughing while filling up my gas.

She sounds horrible just from her name hot dog truck hooker.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Long Beach Road goes from Hempstead to Long Beach.
Where abouts did you see her?

Long Beach Road goes from Hempstead to Long Beach.
Where abouts did you see her?
Now I know where to avoid!
I was watching the back and forth on this thread and was really, really hoping for your last post as to why you wanted to know where she was.

I was watching the back and forth on this thread and was really, really hoping for your last post as to why you wanted to know where she was.
Well she doesn’t look like @billyS type at all… she looks like a sideshow act. Her car is equally as hideous - a beat up old gun metal PT cruiser that looks like its owner. I have seen her on other occasions over the summer on this same road jumping in and out of dumpsters looking for bottles. I wouldn’t be surprised if she still works by the way she dresses and acts.
Every person filling up has had equal faces of horror, laughter and disgust.

Well she doesn’t look like @billyS type at all… she looks like a sideshow act. Her car is equally as hideous - a beat up old gun metal PT cruiser that looks like its owner. I have seen her on other occasions over the summer on this same road jumping in and out of dumpsters looking for bottles. I wouldn’t be surprised if she still works by the way she dresses and acts.
Every person filling up has had equal faces of horror, laughter and disgust.
What’s the history behind her?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I remember driving past her on Sunrise Highway in Baldwin back in the day to see what all the hype was about. She was gross back then, I wouldn't fuck her with Mr Wiggly's dick.
So I don't want to see her now in her dumpster diving days, wearing a bikini top.