Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$DreamyChickie$ - pics on SA made her look phenomenal. I didn't think as much in person. Originally wanted 1k. Said that was too much and happy to cut bait but she said she could do 700. I offered 500, but we ended up at 7. Little head one unfortunately. Setup appt and she tried moving time on me and asking for 100 for gas money which I laughed at. Told her 700 should more than cover. Met in Plainview. She's apparently in Huntington and NYC "modeling".
Body wise she was tight and in that range, but facially she came in with no makeup. Maybe if she was done up it'd been a little more worth it.
Then the kicker is she didn't allow kissing first time nor daty. The latter may have been a good thing cause she absolutely smelled like fish once the bottoms came off.
Cbj as well another let down. Laternshe said she's fine with uncovered once we meet more and anal. However at that price point and her attitude, I'm going to pass on any future rendezvous.
Why would you allow all this? Mods might get on me but here is my take. Never pay before you start at absolute worst while she is getting naked. 90% of the time i pay after im done. Also all those no's tell her u deducting money or send her off either or.

Don't let these girls play you.

$DreamyChickie$ - pics on SA made her look phenomenal. I didn't think as much in person. Originally wanted 1k. Said that was too much and happy to cut bait but she said she could do 700. I offered 500, but we ended up at 7. Little head one unfortunately. Setup appt and she tried moving time on me and asking for 100 for gas money which I laughed at. Told her 700 should more than cover. Met in Plainview. She's apparently in Huntington and NYC "modeling".
Body wise she was tight and in that range, but facially she came in with no makeup. Maybe if she was done up it'd been a little more worth it.
Then the kicker is she didn't allow kissing first time nor daty. The latter may have been a good thing cause she absolutely smelled like fish once the bottoms came off.
Cbj as well another let down. Laternshe said she's fine with uncovered once we meet more and anal. However at that price point and her attitude, I'm going to pass on any future rendezvous.
She wrote to me over a week ago, and than was in Huntington. I was unsure of meeting up had a feeling she was a pro. Now she changed screen names and site says in Nyc .And not paying 700 for a cbj lol

Why would you allow all this? Mods might get on me but here is my take. Never pay before you start at absolute worst while she is getting naked. 90% of the time i pay after im done. Also all those no's tell her u deducting money or send her off either or.

Don't let these girls play you.
Agreed and note taken. Ive been spoiled by the amps where alot of things are just guaranteed and taken for granted. Realizing this is another world. I've learned to steer clear of the pro ones on SA. They are just not worth it. I've at least learned better on spotting them. It's my new tax at this point

Ok... time to give back..
SurferXXEmoXBarbie is from Suffolk on Long Island. To me absolutely hot.. surfer spinner. Talked to her for a few days...got the $$ out of the way..agreed on once a week for a couple of hours for 1200 per month so 300 per meet.. make a plan to meet for lunch..no car.. need to pick her up she's here staying with family from Hawaii. Hour before pick up she says lunch will be $100 . I say I don't pay for a meet n greet when I'm taking you to lunch. We were going for a real lunch not Wendy's. I was pissed at her charging for that and springing it on me last minute. Told her that was a complete turn off and I bailed. So one of you who's ok with paying for a meet n greet post a review and let me know what I missed out on.

XTinaXx is from South Setauket..hosts at her place. I hope the handle is right because she blocked me and I can't see it anymore lol.. had a long talk and she claims to be an experienced sub which is good because I'm the opposite and experienced. Problem is I've met subs before with limits..she has rules which grow to the point of frustration. All good until I was on my way to her house agreed on 300 for the session. To which I brought my tool bag. She loves the idea more than the act..she prefers the structure of servitude more than serving. Making you the perfect drink..picking out what to wear..ect.. just a huge let down except for her complete foot fetish. Never had a girl lick and suck my feet as good as her. Doesn't like to fuck..or suck...or get serious discipline.. very low threshold for pain.. huge waste of my time and money. Went home with that what was I thinking feeling. Kept on thinking it would get better but it kept getting worse . I think I Jerlked myself off for 300. Please don't give me shit.. I'm beating myself up enough.

SurferXXEmoXBarbie is from Suffolk on Long Island. To me absolutely hot.. surfer spinner. Talked to her for a few days...got the $$ out of the way..agreed on once a week for a couple of hours for 1200 per month so 300 per meet.. make a plan to meet for lunch..no car.. need to pick her up she's here staying with family from Hawaii. Hour before pick up she says lunch will be $100 . I say I don't pay for a meet n greet when I'm taking you to lunch. We were going for a real lunch not Wendy's. I was pissed at her charging for that and springing it on me last minute. Told her that was a complete turn off and I bailed. So one of you who's ok with paying for a meet n greet post a review and let me know what I missed out on.
Just a guess here but Surfer is most likely a straight up scammer, claims to be from Hawaii, profile pic is with a car with California plates.

Just a guess here but Surfer is most likely a straight up scammer, claims to be from Hawaii, profile pic is with a car with California plates.
Anything is possible. But we were past that point. I was on my way to pick her up and she wasn't asking for the 100 until after we had lunch. Not before. As for the plate..that could mean anything. She sent private pics to me of her in Hawaii.

XTinaXx is from South Setauket..hosts at her place. I hope the handle is right because she blocked me and I can't see it anymore lol.. had a long talk and she claims to be an experienced sub which is good because I'm the opposite and experienced. Problem is I've met subs before with limits..she has rules which grow to the point of frustration. All good until I was on my way to her house agreed on 300 for the session. To which I brought my tool bag. She loves the idea more than the act..she prefers the structure of servitude more than serving. Making you the perfect drink..picking out what to wear..ect.. just a huge let down except for her complete foot fetish. Never had a girl lick and suck my feet as good as her. Doesn't like to fuck..or suck...or get serious discipline.. very low threshold for pain.. huge waste of my time and money. Went home with that what was I thinking feeling. Kept on thinking it would get better but it kept getting worse . I think I Jerlked myself off for 300. Please don't give me shit.. I'm beating myself up enough.
There was aTina from a few years back that I know moved out east..short Asian, a little on the heavy side. I think she was a radiology tech. Wonder if it's the same Tina?

There was aTina from a few years back that I know moved out east..short Asian, a little on the heavy side. I think she was a radiology tech. Wonder if it's the same Tina?
The Tina you speak of would host out hotel near stony . Worked overnight at hospital . Don’t think she was a radiology tech . Would also have a Latina friend that people wanted to see .

South Florida Reports (SA unless otherwise noted)

Re$bec$ca9$99 - Advertised as "Brazilian Bombshell" ass looks fake accepted $300 + Uber, she is a disgusting pig not just here looks she was nice at first then got nasty about an hour into it at least 100 lbs heavier than the photos, she did have a tight pussy for someone her size and was willing to go raw, she pretty much is a pro was willing to meet without seeing a picture or
asking any questions, put her in uber as soon as I was done as I didn't want to deal with the attitude

$FL$Dream - wants $800, hard pass

$Pretty$Asian$doll - wants $1k, hard pass

$Mermaid$Love808 - cute,chunky asian really wanted to meet this one, wanted $600 for a "date" but it seemed she wanted that for a regular date was not clear then started talking about
how some dude gave her $1K to get ready for a date hair and makeup, lolz, didn't bother after that

$Diamon$Girl - wanted $100 for a "meeting" didn't follow thru

$Ivette$22 - Latina Milf West Palm Beach $400/2 hours but was too far for me

$Lilian$ - $550, I asked for a selfie didn't get a response

$50 $Shades$ SB$ - Most likely a pro, she has at least 5 profiles on SA/SB wanted $600 for 2 hours, negotiated $500/3 hours then last minute asked me to send her Uber to some far away place, didn’t appreciate her attitude so I canceled

$its$really$juicy - Milf with kids $400 she came to me, nice t&a, had fun but not enough to repeat

$Lee$806$ (from SB), Asian Latin, looked cute wanted $400 but was too difficult to schedule for me,

$Sexi$Lexi$ - Cuban Bbw, $400, hung out about 3 hours, she told me next time she will bring her baby to the hotel, and wanted to stay in the room after I left, lolz..she was fun though

$Kadd$21 - Asian Milf said my $300 was lowball, and she would need at least $450, never met up

$Du$chen (Sb, think it’s same as $Dul$ce$pame$la on SA)- Latina milf $500/3 hours (maybe would take less for shorter date) had a nice time but not much ass and fake boobs very hard, so not really my type

$Ros$ario$798 - Half Colombian / half Japanese, $400 + uber hung out for more than 3.5 hours, she is very outgoing and lot of fun

Some recent interactions on SB:

Emyleliz - 20 y/o thin Asian (Indian) from Queens. New to the site and studying for a test to join the military. Not looking for a physical/imitate relationship.....bye

nicolecu1 - 19 y/o Asian girl who claims to attend NYU. Scoffed at my offer of $400 ppm + train fare as she told me her parents give her $400 a week as an allowance so my offer was of no interest to her. She didn't counter and I didn't ask. Entitled bitch

soccerbaby5 - 25 y/o from Melville. Photos look pretty good but she messaged me just one time asking my age. I responded "late 50's" and haven't heard from her since.....age discrimination??

Briluczzz - 18 y/o cutie from BK just looking to sell pics, no meet ups.....bye

Selene (Gayle from HR on SA) - this one is just so flakey. Just want her one time (I think) but she only texts back occasionally and erratically - as some have previously mentioned on here she's tough to pin down for a firm meet. We've agreed to ppm, Uber etc., just can't nail down a date, time and place....but she's on the radar for sure

Thighs098_ 25 y/o Asian from NYC (previously reviewed) increased her ppm from $500 to $600 and now insists on condoms so I'm no longer interested in seeing her

rachelacha852 - 20'something city girl, cute, thin & sexy af but wants 1k per meet.....bye

Kystarr 18 y/o white girl from Middle Island/Moriches area. Trying to set something up but she's got transportation issues and I'm not going there. Seems ok with $350 ppm with some expense $ for travel

Mcj1004 (21 y/o, Bohemia) - not looking for anything physical/intimate

Most recent arrangement ended (apparently) when 19 y/o Vietnamize/French Canadian girl, sophomore at SJU in Queens went home to NJ for winter break just before X-mass and has decided not to return to school this semester. Too bad as this one checked a lot of boxes for me. No longer active on the site (maybe changed location to NJ?)

Two intro meets scheduled for this week with girls from Queens (one white the other Asian) who'll be taking the train out to the Island. Ironically the white one is 19 y/o and attends SJU

Anyone have any info on these girls from the Island with active SB profiles - Steph0213 (24 y/o, Northport), Skyy_06 (19 y/o, Garden City), baby1039 (18 y/o, Massapequa), Skyler B.020 (21 y/o, Huntington), xxalana2332 (21 y/o Bethpage), winterginger (19 y/o, Smithtown), iyotayy (21 y/o white, Smithtown), ulzzhoney (23 y/o with a great rack, Huntington), Amberlovee255 (19 y/o Hempstead) NiKiSavage (mid-20'something white girl, Seaford) and sarascags (21 y/o white girl, Farmingdale)?? I'd appreciate any help with this lot......ty

I am. Heading down to Pompano this weekend. Had great luck so far. Have dates for Friday through Sunday. Great talent all 300- 400.
I am. Heading down to Pompano this weekend. Had great luck so far. Have dates for Friday through Sunday. Great talent all 300- 400.
Then I would recommend $Ros$ario$798 she isn't too far from there...but it seems like you have a packed schedule already...lolz