Hi, I'm new here

Hello everyone, new to the the site and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 28, based out of long island, on the border of queens. As an ex-fat kid into my twenties (hence the username).. now just kind of fat, I lack confidence/skills to talk to women. I will say I've improved compared to before but still have a ways to go.

I've been browsing for the past week and felt like there was a good sense of community. There is so much knowledge in these forums, I hope to continue to learn from the OGs here and contribute later on.

Hello everyone, new to the the site and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 28, based out of long island, on the border of queens. As an ex-fat kid into my twenties (hence the username).. now just kind of fat, I lack confidence/skills to talk to women. I will say I've improved compared to before but still have a ways to go.

I've been browsing for the past week and felt like there was a good sense of community. There is so much knowledge in these forums, I hope to continue to learn from the OGs here and contribute later on.
Welcome to the board, make sure you read the rules thoroughly. .

Newbie here!

Hi, this is Yeti. Born and raised in the Himalayas, 20 y.o. I stumbled across this forum 2 weeks ago, been a hobbyist ever since I turned 18, looks are not bad but I find investing in dollhouses more fruitful than in forming a relationship.

Have been reading alot of the information from old timers, got scammed, hope I had found forum this earlier. Anyways I’m new to the country, and money is a bit tight for me as going to college so I usually hit the FS(once every week) and occasionally to the independents. I would soon contribute to the forum and I have read the rules.

thanks,
Yeti

Hey guys, I’m a newbie. I wrote a couple of reviews already, but I didn’t realize there was an intro thread. Only discovered ug a few weeks ago. I only wish I had discovered it sooner. I’m in my late 40’s and I’m always horny. Haha.

Hey!

Super noob here. I'm Joey, mid 20's. Been in back to back relationships since I can remember and looking to let loose a bit. However, school and work leave me little time for play, hoping this will maximize my fun time ;)

Looking forward to learning a lot from the Forums and getting out there soon.
Thanks for having me!

Hey guys, I have been lurking on this site for several months now and observed a very functional community here. I figured I would join and help the online community grow. It seemed like we had good coverage of the Queens/LI area to which I hope I can share some knowledge and laughs with you all.

What's up UG, long time lurker and finally posted on the discussions board for the first time today but was deleted. Reread the rules and figured starting off here to get my feet wet might be a better start. It's time to give back to this wonderful community that has provided invaluable info these past few years.

Greetings and Salutations. Lurker here hoping to start contributing. Like @Mr StayPuff I've been in the hobby for about 20 years at this point. It's funny that you mentioned Traveling Brazilians, I have been intending to try them for awhile now. I love in Queens, work in Manhattan and sometimes travel for business, which I try to capitalize on to broaden my horizons and explore local cuisine ;-).

See you guys on the boards!

Hey everyone! New member, early 30s. My last relationship ended about a year ago, and I have decided perhaps to take this opportunity to try the hobby out since I'm single and still young.

I'm happy to say I was able to meet a sweet and gorgeous provider with the help of this Guide, which I am thankful to have come across recently. I'll be leaving a review for her soon, thanks!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey everyone! New member, early 30s. My last relationship ended about a year ago, and I have decided perhaps to take this opportunity to try the hobby out since I'm single and still young.

I'm happy to say I was able to meet a sweet and gorgeous provider with the help of this Guide, which I am thankful to have come across recently. I'll be leaving a review for her soon, thanks!
Sooner than later please