This is exactly the type of person we don't want on UG

Has any seen coco? Mamasan keeps saying next week. She is very cute mid 40's, enhanced lips, fake C's with little scare under her right breast, nice hips, thin legs, looks like she has hair extensions, and her eyes are very sexy. Met her last month didn't review because I wanted to keep her to myself. Maybe moved to a different location. Any help on connecting with her again would be appreciated.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Anyone else see the problem with the text I highlighted?

So he didn't want to share, but now that she is gone he wants someone to help him.

This is why we want people to contribute before they can ask questions.

We get people ranting all the time about how stupid this board is because we don't let people ask questions when first joining.

We are just trying to discourage the type of behavior you see in the post above.

Has any seen coco? Mamasan keeps saying next week. She is very cute mid 40's, enhanced lips, fake C's with little scare under her right breast, nice hips, thin legs, looks like she has hair extensions, and her eyes are very sexy. Met her last month didn't review because I wanted to keep her to myself. Maybe moved to a different location. Any help on connecting with her again would be appreciated.
He’s shilling in what he thinks is a very sly inconspicuous way. First comes “Any one see coco!!??” The he gives a very over complimentary description of your typical middle aged flat assed Asian milf. And then if someone says “I saw her . She was there yesterday!! “ or something similar, mongers will fall into line and start calling.

So in the end, he’s just a shill.

So he didn't want to share, but now that she is gone he wants someone to help him.

We get people ranting all the time about how stupid this board is because we don't let people ask questions when first joining.

We are just trying to discourage the type of behavior you see in the post above.
Actually i like that rule. Im not a fan of every rule. However that one i've always praised.

billyS

Reign of Terror
He’s shilling in what he thinks is a very sly inconspicuous way. First comes “Any one see coco!!??” The he gives a very over complimentary description of your typical middle aged flat assed Asian milf. And then if someone says “I saw her . She was there yesterday!! “ or something similar, mongers will fall into line and start calling.

So in the end, he’s just a shill.
Interesting take @steveoo1970 .
I was fixated on the part about him keeping her to himself yet expected others to share.

Really not a fan of those who will co-sign another guys review.

"Yea his description is accurate I've seen her a few times the last couple of months"

So where's the review at chief ??

Not for nothing, I don't review every girl I've seen, but only for lack of time as my reviews tend to be long winded and/or sometimes there is no need to reiterate what 8 guys already sajd about the same girl.

I, personally, appreciate the reviewers and their reviews for it can save one or more of us a trip and or money. So I try and pay it back.

Hay Billy's, I know you will not post this because you a jerkoff, but is did review a few girls from this middle island spa just not this one because she asked me to be quiet. She has a boyfriend that reads these reviews and didn't want him to know about her. Stop the bullshit. I have reviewed enough times to ask for recon

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hay Billy's, I know you will not post this because you a jerkoff, but is did review a few girls from this middle island spa just not this one because she asked me to be quiet. She has a boyfriend that reads these reviews and didn't want him to know about her. Stop the bullshit. I have reviewed enough times to ask for recon
So now you are changing your story.
Had you originally written that you didn't review her because of her boyfriend instead of saying you wanted to keep her to yourself then it wouldn't have been a problem.

That said, so isn't her boyfriend reading this now wondering why you want to see her?

Isn't easy for him to know who you are talking about given the detailed description you wrote?

Really not a fan of those who will co-sign another guys review.

"Yea his description is accurate I've seen her a few times the last couple of months"

So where's the review at chief ??

Not for nothing, I don't review every girl I've seen, but only for lack of time as my reviews tend to be long winded and/or sometimes there is no need to reiterate what 8 guys already sajd about the same girl.

I, personally, appreciate the reviewers and their reviews for it can save one or more of us a trip and or money. So I try and pay it back.
Agreed, I will post a review - as I too can be long winded, and sometimes I don't post not for not wanting too, but because the time gets away from me and posting a review from 4 weeks ago (and my memory loss - its no longer freshly there to recall). Trying to type a review, and getting home to the SO, to keep her from getting suspicious why my Home Depot trip took 5 hours (lol) or needing to race be somewhere else either for work or family, sometimes it just doesn't happen.

Also - if its someone I've already seen and posted a review of, to repeat every session/meet unless something offered or service levels, price, phone, type of call (incall, car, outcall) has changed just fills the board for useless reasons - and I'm probably coming across as a shill.

So I will post reviews if someone else has already reviewed - as my experiences, wants/needs are different from other mongers.

Let me get this straight. You thought it would be a good idea to go onto a review site and confess that you didn't do a review because you wanted to keep this one all for yourself. But now that she is gone you want someone to write a review about at her new location?

.......... She has a boyfriend that reads these reviews and didn't want him to know about her. ......
Or better yet. You didn't do a review to protect her privacy from a boyfriend that reads this site. But now that she is gone you feel it's OK to "out" her and ask others to join in and "out" her at her new location?

Or even this one. You saw her last month, but now the MMS keeps telling you next week. Which implies at least 3 weeks of run around. Between last month and the weeks of run around how many times did you even see this one you wanted to keep to yourself? One? Two? And now you feel compelled to hunt her down? And while you were asking for Coco did you even see any of the other girls while you were waiting for Coco to return? Where are the reviews? Or did you want to keep those to yourself also?
I picked up a stalker-ish vibe, so my money is on this one. Maybe Coco told MMS if Alfredoaval6587 calls, tell him I am not here!