Why did you pay so much? You're ruining it for the rest of us!

Lol you actually asked? Of course the girl keeps all of the bbfs extras. There's simply no way for the house to enforce taking a cut. The girl would simply tell the mms they went covered.

There are some place that charge different amount for different level services but same time (ie cbj vs BBBJ, dfk, 69, etc). I'd pay for a gfe service and the girl would tell me if the mms asks tell them I got basic service so the house gets a smaller cut. Short of having cameras in the room there's just no way they can confirm what happens in there.
Ah yes, that's why I named the spots so we can compare. I don't frequent places with a la cart menu down to 69/bbbj. Only BBFS is the extra to be negotiate at the places I mentioned. I'm sure you are right about lower end spots that want to do al-cart menu for kissing, 69, bbbj there is likely a cut for each small add-on which makes sense. GFE's $240/360 includes dfk/69/bbbj/rim. So there's nothing to change about the cuts. BBFS is a very specific thing and not even every girl offers it. So.

1. I agree on places that will al-cart 69, bbbj, dfk, could share those add-on $ with the house. Especially places that have the silly "$60 house fee and you negotiate with the girl what you want". I hate those places because girls will change the a la cart pricing too.

2. I still in mind that all inclusive GFE spots I mentioned do not share tips with the house because house already cut into all those cheaper add-ons in their all inclusive pricing model. BBFS is only add-on and all that tip goes to the girls.

Of course this is all hearsay from girls.