Reddit… Underutilized opportunities

We've gone through bottles of wine, THC gummies etc... If anything else is happening it's completely up to her. I'm not looking to bait and switch, and as I stated I love eating pussy so I'm good.
Is this a NP4P situation? Haven’t heard you mention an exchange of funds

Since coming across this thread I have spent a lot of time on reddit trying to hookup. The only thing I've found are a couple of very overweight girls. (Never gone there but who knows...) Any more suggestions? Any other subreddits you can suggest? This is a great thread, thanks.
Overweight women are fine if they can host and give a mean BJ! Come across any like that in the Long Island ️ area? I’m a simp I don’t need free bbj I just need drug free and drama free ladies that can host in a safe place with accommodating services and a good attitude. I know I’m asking for a lot but this can be had I’m sure for a regular guy like me looking for a regular lady that can do this without SA because those women charge EROS prices. Remember that site lol smh?!?!

Overweight women are fine if they can host and give a mean BJ! Come across any like that in the Long Island ️ area?
I met a smaller side BBW (just the right amount) off tinder that was sucking my dick like mad and letting me plow her out bent over the back of my trunk 24 hours after matching. Not really my thing NP4P or mongering but I am a whore - They are out there!

I met a smaller side BBW (just the right amount) off tinder that was sucking my dick like mad and letting me plow her out bent over the back of my trunk 24 hours after matching. Not really my thing NP4P or mongering but I am a whore - They are out there!
Is this is Nassau or Suffolk? Any on Reddit I’m willing to pay for a regular type of arrangement for sure did you say truck or mean trunk thanks?

Is this is Nassau or Suffolk? Any on Reddit I’m willing to pay for a regular type of arrangement for sure did you say truck or mean trunk thanks?
I don’t know your age but if your in your early-mid 30s I feel Tinder is best for you. You set your age bracket from 23-55 and swipe on anything that looks slutty. I only go back on that app a few times a year but anytime I do, I get about 5 people in a 2 week period lined up to fuck.
Even a NSA situation its just too much work texting and I would rather just pay for it.
However its a good way to build a bull pen.

So I’ve been posting every week or two in RAOMD and hen I’ll cross post in another 4-6 local subs. Can’t say I’ve had much luck, but two weeks ago I got a DM from an early 40’s hottie, dead marriage yada yada yada. Turns out she lives not too far from me. But, I find out that the kind of work she does and I happen to figure out who she is, and I know her. So now I’m really torn because she’s basically me, as a woman. Totally open to all kinds of sec and taboos etc etc etc. I sent a BS pic but she sends real so I confirm that we have met before in real life, but I don’t tell her.

We are texting each other and speaking on the phone multiple times a day for about a week and it’s finally do or die time as she wants to meet and spend a day at a hotel fucking 7 ways to Sunday. I feel very conflicted so finally come clean that I know who she is and that we’ve met before. She’s totally freaked out but doesn’t care because she just wants to fuck. I use a burner and never sent anything that could be easily traced to me, but in the end, I reveal myself and we decide that we have too much to lose to move forward.

But tomorrow night we will both probably be at the same industry event, and there will be cocktails, so let’s see if we can stick to our moral high ground.

So I’ve been posting every week or two in RAOMD and hen I’ll cross post in another 4-6 local subs. Can’t say I’ve had much luck, but two weeks ago I got a DM from an early 40’s hottie, dead marriage yada yada yada. Turns out she lives not too far from me. But, I find out that the kind of work she does and I happen to figure out who she is, and I know her. So now I’m really torn because she’s basically me, as a woman. Totally open to all kinds of sec and taboos etc etc etc. I sent a BS pic but she sends real so I confirm that we have met before in real life, but I don’t tell her.

We are texting each other and speaking on the phone multiple times a day for about a week and it’s finally do or die time as she wants to meet and spend a day at a hotel fucking 7 ways to Sunday. I feel very conflicted so finally come clean that I know who she is and that we’ve met before. She’s totally freaked out but doesn’t care because she just wants to fuck. I use a burner and never sent anything that could be easily traced to me, but in the end, I reveal myself and we decide that we have too much to lose to move forward.

But tomorrow night we will both probably be at the same industry event, and there will be cocktails, so let’s see if we can stick to our moral high ground.
My favorite type of stories thanks for sharing with us!
do you mind sharing what other local reddit subs you are posting?

As a follow up. We’ve been texting again and she’s sent me several masturbation videos. Our whole vibe is fucking hot, like volcano hot. It’s going to boil over soon and I’ll be balls deep in her pussy. I am too weak to resist this.

So I joined or opened an account on Reddit about 2 weeks ago..If you're bored, chatting with a woman can be fun...but all of them that I've encountered want deposits before meeting...yea right...I'm thinking anyone can open a bogus account and pretend to be a little hottie and collect deposits..lol..Could be good extra $..
Same here. I have chatted with several woman. I tell them, if you want money before we meet up, don’t bother, it’s not happening. Some still try to meet up, and right when we are going to meet, of coarse they hit me with they want to money up from. They are all scammers. I am talking like this has happened to me 20 times. Doesn’t hurt to keep trying.

Overweight women are fine if they can host and give a mean BJ! Come across any like that in the Long Island ️ area? I’m a simp I don’t need free bbj I just need drug free and drama free ladies that can host in a safe place with accommodating services and a good attitude. I know I’m asking for a lot but this can be had I’m sure for a regular guy like me looking for a regular lady that can do this without SA because those women charge EROS prices. Remember that site lol smh?!?!
Do you have to pay for Tinder I am not a frequent online dater to be honest with you nor app user not really my thing is what’s your price still around?

Do you have to pay for Tinder I am not a frequent online dater to be honest with you nor app user not really my thing is what’s your price still around?
You don't have to pay to have a profile. If you wan't more time to browse, more exposure, and extra functions, they you pay.

You might get more matches that way but I personally never paid for it.

Only had a handful of matches and met like 3-5 women from there in over a decade of having the stupid app lol.

You don't have to pay to have a profile. If you wan't more time to browse, more exposure, and extra functions, they you pay.

You might get more matches that way but I personally never paid for it.

Only had a handful of matches and met like 3-5 women from there in over a decade of having the stupid app lol.
Thanks much appreciated I think I should sign up at least try it out see if I have any luck finding anyone locally.

Thanks much appreciated I think I should sign up at least try it out see if I have any luck finding anyone locally.
Just be careful if you have an SO. Sometimes when the girls get together, the single friend on tinder decides to pull up the guys they are talking to. Then scroll for fun when they are all together. Last thing you need is your mug showing up lol. Huge reason why I have not jumped on myself!

Just be careful if you have an SO. Sometimes when the girls get together, the single friend on tinder decides to pull up the guys they are talking to. Then scroll for fun when they are all together. Last thing you need is your mug showing up lol. Huge reason why I have not jumped on myself!
I don’t have a significant other so I’m good in that department thanks goodness!