Catrina Schedule & Announcements 207-852-5526

Hey guys,
Unfortunately I had an unexpected situation come up and will have to sadly postpone my trip until next month.
I'll be on and let you all know when I'll be back down.

Hey guys!!

This sexy northern cutie with legs for days is finally coming back to make your fantasy come true.
July 17th - July 25th

My flexibility will amaze you while my skills will leave u craving more. Call or text, texting preferred, to make your appointment and be sure you don't miss out on the fun. Be sure to mention your from UG! 207-852-5526.

Hey guys! Back in town until the 8th. Come see Long Island's favorite limited time, out of state vixen. Check with me for location and availability.
Many of us are friends already, but for those who don't know me, I'm that dark haired beauty from the north you keep hearing about. They say I'm funny, sweet and comforting, and I'm not about to argue! My locations are always kept safe and warm, places where the smile doesn't leave your face on the way out.
Don't believe the hype? Come see me for yourself. You'll be surprised at how much better it is to meet me in person. As always, I look forward to seeing familiar faces and making new friends on my visit down here.

let's kick this week off the right way! Looking to.havw a good time with no drama or stress? Expecting an experiance with skill and desire? Look no more. Message me to make an apt and be sure to mention your from ug! I look forward to meeting you

Attachments