cuckolding? what is your big turn on ?

Talk about a blast from the past. What was crazy about those 900 and 976 lines was that you could actually hook up - it wasn't a bunch of women paid to keep you talking and run up your bill. Found one chick, early 30s, married, wanted to try subbing and anonymous stranger sex; ended up taking her to a rented dungeon room for a Saturday afternoon and "forcing" her to take me in every hole while tied up in any and every position. All after just one conversation.
Another time I hear this very distinctive voice that I recognize as a neighbor that hangs at a local watering hole, but I never thought would be seeking company. Next time I see her at the bar I write the number on a napkin and slide it over to her. She got all red in the face and whispers "please don't tell anyone". Ended up going to a swing club where I screwed her several times - in between all the other guys she was doing. Ah, the good old days.
I never did the party line . But i fucked like 10 girls off lavalife and legit 7's and 8's . Fucked a pregnant chick who at first was talking about she just wants to get ate out. She was 19 i was 31 and i was unloading in her. Until a few mos after the baby dropped then i suited up the next few times. She was puzzled why. I told her "you're probably mad fertile and im good on that " after a few more visits she stopped texting or calling .

Women love sex without condoms also. Never made a girl really fall for me that i used rubber on.

Met a ton of chicks on the party lines back in the day, some good some bad a lot of big girls back then. They all sounded great on the phone

billyS

Reign of Terror
Met a ton of chicks on the party lines back in the day, some good some bad a lot of big girls back then. They all sounded great on the phone
I remember going thru that phase with the party line one summer. I specifically remember meeting up with these really horny girls from Franklin Square who actually weren't bad looking, not fat, average looking. Since they were just average they weren't getting any local attention and now that I think about it they didn't mind the anonymity of meeting guys a few towns away.

We went to one of their houses and paired off,
We all had a condom in our wallet which was a thing in those days. We did the deed and left. Never had any contact with them again.

Back to the subject in title... what's not to like.
Using a cuck couple for perverse pleasure can be fun when I am the bull.
Found 1 where he was very cucked and sub and she was domme to him but sub to me. Meet at their place. I had her strip him and cage his cock. Then I sat down and told her to have him make me a drink and for her to do a strip tease for me while he was forced to watch. Next, told her to get down on her knees in front of me and open up my pants for a bbbj and DT. While she is bobbing up and down I tell the cuck to lay on his back between her legs and slide his face up and eat her pussy, lick her clit. While he goes to town on her clit she is grinding down on his face and I am pushing her head all the way down on my cock.
She comes up for air long enough to ask to be fucked. I tell her to get on the bed legs spread and for him to keep eating her as I get undressed.
I then get on the bed and push cucks head out of the way and start into her as he watches. I tell him to tongue by ass and taint as I fuck her. After I cum he gets to clean.
She sucks me to get hard again.
For round 2 she did cuck's ass with a strapon while i did her in standing doggy alternating ass and vag. but when ready to cum put it in her mouth. She held in her mouth and kissed cuck and snow balled it making him swallow.
I was all done for that night but she wasnt quite finished and ordered cuck into the bathtub and asked me to pee while she held my cock and directed it onto his caged cock and mouth.
I saw them about once a month over 7 months until they moved out to the country. Good freaky times.

Back to the subject in title... what's not to like.
Using a cuck couple for perverse pleasure can be fun when I am the bull.
Found 1 where he was very cucked and sub and she was domme to him but sub to me. Meet at their place. I had her strip him and cage his cock. Then I sat down and told her to have him make me a drink and for her to do a strip tease for me while he was forced to watch. Next, told her to get down on her knees in front of me and open up my pants for a bbbj and DT. While she is bobbing up and down I tell the cuck to lay on his back between her legs and slide his face up and eat her pussy, lick her clit. While he goes to town on her clit she is grinding down on his face and I am pushing her head all the way down on my cock.
She comes up for air long enough to ask to be fucked. I tell her to get on the bed legs spread and for him to keep eating her as I get undressed.
I then get on the bed and push cucks head out of the way and start into her as he watches. I tell him to tongue by ass and taint as I fuck her. After I cum he gets to clean.
She sucks me to get hard again.
For round 2 she did cuck's ass with a strapon while i did her in standing doggy alternating ass and vag. but when ready to cum put it in her mouth. She held in her mouth and kissed cuck and snow balled it making him swallow.
I was all done for that night but she wasnt quite finished and ordered cuck into the bathtub and asked me to pee while she held my cock and directed it onto his caged cock and mouth.
I saw them about once a month over 7 months until they moved out to the country. Good freaky times.
Did you say you had him rim you?o_O:eek: