Long Island Street Action

In Huntington station I have only ever seen hookers in and around that 7/11 just before the train bridge. Even then its extremely rare. I think I have had 4 there in 15 years. One was a young white girl, the rest all black.
The area you are describing is a mile up the road by route 110 by the LMPs. Never have seen a SW in that area where it cleans up.
If you see her, maybe it will make 5. Rare (imo) would be the hills of Dixhills ,the coast of wading River, Huntington vill north of the cemetery etc. I’ve come up with nothing in areas where some mongers might swear by. On nya I’ve caught some by ribs chicken and pizza, across the street at the bodega market (used to be 7/11 I think) that is next to the Burger King lot by a LmP (Across), and where I saw her; hookers are everywhere.. well .. not lately. I don’t think I described the area , did I? Maybe I did. It doesn’t really “clean up” until about the Taco Bell (north) .. what LMP?

Passed by Hempstead twice this past week. Once during middle of the day and once around 5:30am.
This whole year was the worst I have seen that stroll in years but there was nothing out both times - not even George Romero zombies.
My favorite demographic of trashy WSWs from out of town visiting has dried up mostly due to Fentantyl overdoses/deaths.
If you have ZERO standards you can find a homeless, cracked out, busted up 50 yr old BSW any time of day but I dont even consider that an option ever.

Now that we have hit colder weather I expect the street scene to die off completely for the time being as it always does around now.

Passed by Hempstead twice this past week. Once during middle of the day and once around 5:30am.
This whole year was the worst I have seen that stroll in years but there was nothing out both times - not even George Romero zombies.
My favorite demographic of trashy WSWs from out of town visiting has dried up mostly due to Fentantyl overdoses/deaths.
If you have ZERO standards you can find a homeless, cracked out, busted up 50 yr old BSW any time of day but I dont even consider that an option ever.

Now that we have hit colder weather I expect the street scene to die off completely for the time being as it always does around now.
If they smoking the rock they gon be out there still.

It’s been said here before, Leo is out en force in the stead. I e been driving thru a bit as I drop off clothes to good will. A few weeks ago was with the SO and a cop just lights flashing driving thru. Was there Monday and it was quiet all over.

It’s been said here before, Leo is out en force in the stead. I e been driving thru a bit as I drop off clothes to good will. A few weeks ago was with the SO and a cop just lights flashing driving thru. Was there Monday and it was quiet all over.
Its a given that MULTIPLE agencies - marked and unmarked are in Hempstead at all times of day.

Its a given that MULTIPLE agencies - marked and unmarked are in Hempstead at all times of day.
There are cops all over Coram but the girls are still all over the place either between 711 and the laundry mat towards the back where you can make a right turn or at the vape store laundry mat. Christiana Nadia , Christina and Kelley are all out there . They are more worried about getting pinched for possession of drugs being that most of them have outstanding warrants or on probation . As far as Leo busting balls about tricking I don’t see it . When I am parked in the laundry mat waiting for the girls they park next to me but never approach me like the old days when they pull me over all the time . But they are all over the place for sure mostly to stop the open drug trade imo

I am visiting some people I know in the Bayshore area since I never went there for the girls I am thinking of trying some new ones what areas would I find them hanging around.
- Mechansville Road - you will find a few covered bus stations together. They tend to hang there.
- On Union around the train station. There is a bodega on the corner you have a chance at seeing them coming and going. There is a side street behind that by the project/section 8 housing, you can sometimes find them there.
- On Union just past the Bodega going east you will see a Laundry mat and a Subway. You will find them in and around them & their parking lot.
Be safe there is a heavy LEO patrol there.

Coram is hot as they say, but the girls are still out and about. Christiana sucks good cock but is looking rough lately, also weird wound on leg untreated for over a year that she keeps covered up. Yikes. Kelly sucks good also, haven’t fucked her but she’s got warrants and also some weird wound for the longest time like Christiana. Could easily be treated with antibiotics but they don’t want to go into the hospital. Both will do bj for 40 and fuck for 80. Nadia looks the best imo. But is bitchy and has attitude. Was fucking her and she kept complaining I was taking too long and it had been literally 2 mins. Got mad and started really going at her pussy pounding it out mish as hard as I could and she quieted down. Proceeded to pounding her Pussy out roughly for another 15 mins and no complaints. Lol I guess you gotta get rough with whores like her sometimes because that’s what they’re used to from their pimp/boyfriend. Have also picked up and fucked Lexi, skinny slut that gives good head and also takes rough poundings with no complaints. Apparently a bsw named sugar that I knew was shot and killed in coram few weeks ago. So crazy shit happens there and one needs to be careful and have an excuse in case pulled over. Also picked up a small dirty blonde in central islip named lena? I think. Said she was russian. Annoyingly cracked out and with eczema everywhere, paid 50 to fuck her hard in my backseat.

Coram is hot as they say, but the girls are still out and about. Christiana sucks good cock but is looking rough lately, also weird wound on leg untreated for over a year that she keeps covered up. Yikes. Kelly sucks good also, haven’t fucked her but she’s got warrants and also some weird wound for the longest time like Christiana. Could easily be treated with antibiotics but they don’t want to go into the hospital. Both will do bj for 40 and fuck for 80. Nadia looks the best imo. But is bitchy and has attitude. Was fucking her and she kept complaining I was taking too long and it had been literally 2 mins. Got mad and started really going at her pussy pounding it out mish as hard as I could and she quieted down. Proceeded to pounding her Pussy out roughly for another 15 mins and no complaints. Lol I guess you gotta get rough with whores like her sometimes because that’s what they’re used to from their pimp/boyfriend. Have also picked up and fucked Lexi, skinny slut that gives good head and also takes rough poundings with no complaints. Apparently a bsw named sugar that I knew was shot and killed in coram few weeks ago. So crazy shit happens there and one needs to be careful and have an excuse in case pulled over. Also picked up a small dirty blonde in central islip named lena? I think. Said she was russian. Annoyingly cracked out and with eczema everywhere, paid 50 to fuck her hard in my backseat.
Were these during the day or at night?

With all this talk about LEO all over hempstead, which one of u fuckers was doing U-turns back and forth on Hilton between Jackson and fulton, with one busted headlight, about around 5:30AM today? Y'all should know better this behavior will get u pulled over . . . .

With all this talk about LEO all over hempstead, which one of u fuckers was doing U-turns back and forth on Hilton between Jackson and fulton, with one busted headlight, about around 5:30AM today? Y'all should know better this behavior will get u pulled over . . . .
Oh my… to your surprise a large percentage of Johns are spanish immigrant men now on that stroll. Could easily have been one of them. Hopefully any member here even if a lurker is smarter than that.
Also hempstead has been dead! Did you see anything out?

Oh my… to your surprise a large percentage of Johns are spanish immigrant men now on that stroll. Could easily have been one of them. Hopefully any member here even if a lurker is smarter than that.
Also hempstead has been dead! Did you see anything out?
One old cracked the fuckout black zombie was giving me the looks, and her handler down the block as well.

I dont play that shit, drove off. Gonna probably end up on post rd later today... will let yall know how it was.

Was passing through Coram other night. Found a late 20s, WSW named Cassie. Aside from the cigarette stench, a good street BBJ for $40.
Said she has also worked W, CI and Hempstead strolls before.
LEO activity was low so I went for it but normally I have avoided picking up in Coram with how how its been.
There are always new WSW on this stroll which is good because Hempstead has all but drive up the vanilla territory.

Was out east and went by Coram again just for intel even though I didn’t partake.
Around noon on MCR a squad car was having a guy ‘walk the plank’ aka field sobriety test outside his car as a stream of traffic went by. Quite entertaining.
The town was thriving with all types of characters and girls were out. All seemed to be with handlers at that time.

For those into Street walkers as we go into the cold months Coram is kind of a sure thing but comes with a higher risk of LE presence. Hempstead has been lacking all year and its really a right place, right time thing now. You can always scrape the bottom of the barrel there if you dont have standards but it seems the talent of the streets resides out east at this time.

Had to stop by Hempstead this morning on an errand and there was a nicely dressed BSW at the corner of Orchard & High street.
Late 20s, slim waist, perfect ass and those just right thickness legs. The bodies made for fucking. When it comes to black chicks I have certain type I like and shes the mold. Wasn’t going to stop at first & said @billyS would beat me if I didn’t.
Pulled over and she gets in… there is nothing like picking up a hooker in the snow.

Anyway, she seems very nervous and doing the whole ‘Are you a cop?’ rundown. You can tell she is new to this and its also very apparent shes not a user.

Short talk leads that she is out trying to scrape extra money for xmas presents for her kids and this is her third time doing this. Her baby daddy is locked up for a year.
While this scenerio used to be common in Hempstead some years back I have not encountered it since before the pandemic/bail reform.

We agree on $70 for the BBJ and I start by asking her to show her tits and start sucking on them for a few minutes. Get some moans, and ahs out of her before she starts taking off my belt and unzipping my pants putting her nice thick lips on my dick. Felt very GFE for a car date SW and I was done in 10 mins. Probably one of the better BJs of the year for me.
I gave her $80 as I realized I only had 20s and she never asked for the cash until we were done.

The name is Vanessa and she may look like a civilian in the Hempstead Hub parking lot but is working if you know what to look for.

I got her number to meet up at a hotel next time to fuck but when giving it me her exact words were ‘please dont give it out or share it with anyone especially on the internet’. I chuckled, dropped her off at Old Navy and went about my morning.

Happy first snow