Kylie 646-823-4730 The Foot Pad NY

I decided to finally give the footpad a try as they always advertised as the girls knowing exactly what you’re looking for in terms of feet. Only one girl was available that day and she looked cute so I decided to take the plunge. I scheduled the appointment via text and it was easy to setup, based on when I got there I can say that when you text them it’s the girl that’s working for the day.

Once I get into the city I had a hard time finding the hotel, it was a general address that they gave me and once I said I was there and she saw that I was having trouble she gave me the name of the place, still a small hotel in the middle of Times Square. It’s a weird one very small and when you get there the lobby is extremely small, this was my first time doing a setup like this. She texted to wait in the lobby and she would come get me. She comes to the lobby and in a beautiful dress and a pair of beautiful high heels that let you see almost everything.

It was semi obvious what I was there if anyone was looking, as here comes a beautiful tall woman in heels and makeup hiding by the corner and saying telling me to go over. Not a fan of that especially in that specific hotel. From my understanding there’s various locations.

Once in the room I freshen up and we begin the session, I noticed that recently they updated their whole website with new donation rates and a new number. I originally scheduled an hour but a good amount of my time was taken up looking for the place, she allowed me to do the HH for 100 and then I thought that was enough for it. The way it works is the time donation is just for the time and for footplay however you have to finish yourself and there’s no touching down there from the girl. An additional fee of 100 gets you a hj/fj. A bit steep for what it is but like they say they understand a foot fetish.

I begin worshipping her feet and allowed me to start roaming around more than I thought I would be allowed. Not much to say with these types of sessions unless you’re into some more freaky and domination type, me I just like to kiss and suck them while giving a massage. FJ is alright I prefer a HJ which is how the session ends with her feet on my face.

overall I would say the session was great.
Would I repeat no unless a 10/10 model is listed on their site. Another thing to mention I seemed to have gotten lucky, I visited right before they raised their prices too and added new session time slots for those who prefer longer sessions.
donation 200 for HH

Be wary, during my session she texted others who wanted to set up an appointment, even answered one of the calls, I didn’t mind I found it hot BUT she did schedule and appointment right after mine and while we were in the middle of my session the other guy who wanted to see her said he was in the hotel with maybe 5-10 minutes left in my session. So when my session was done I cleaned up but she just put her high heels on and walked out after me. Which leads me to question the hygiene, did I too worship her feet right after someone else was just done with them? Maybe she explained to the guy after that she just had a session and possibly cleaned them right before his session. Just a thought, one of the reasons I may not repeat unless that model comes along. The new donation rates also add to me not going back.

Looks 8.5/10 she looks A LOT better in person even though her pictures are hot
location 5/10
Feet 9/10 she has some really hot feet