COPIAGUE

I’ve seen many providers listed from COPIAGUE…..a hotel seems to be the primary location….
Is anyone familiar with the area and hotel….
thanx

Yes I know it because I gas up right next to it a lot. Kind of dumpy, not very visible from sunrise. As far as all the girls posting from there, I wouldn’t have high hopes.

I went here years ago like 2012 or so. Met a latina nice body early 30's who was above average service wise and was extremely submissive and offered me whatever i wanted. I didn't partake in the pse but that was offered for no extra fee.

Never went back again and every year more and more pros put down this area and that was the main motel i always figured where they worked out of.

Went here about a year ago. Had good service. Think I reviewed it. Then on the way out I realized it’s literally next door to a school. Won’t go back

Only girl I ever went to see there was peach booty Natalia. Greatest looking ass on the planet hands down. But a nasty little demeanor

The place is a run down dump for the most part. The girls are lined up room after room with the handlers sometimes literally hanging out on the balcony right outside their rooms. Makes me feel uneasy.

If you want to get a taste of what lurks in those rooms, hang around the gas station. They’re always going there for Burger King, snacks and condoms when they run out of them. Nothing remotely close to what you see in the pics. You can even catch them answer their phones waiting on line. Giving directions. Quoting their rates. Calling them “papi” . It’s pretty funny. And they’re fat slobs for the most part.

I literally live a 1/2 mile away. I’m always stopping for gas and a Red Bull there at least 3-4 times a week.

Only girl I ever went to see there was peach booty Natalia. Greatest looking ass on the planet hands down. But a nasty little demeanor

The place is a run down dump for the most part. The girls are lined up room after room with the handlers sometimes literally hanging out on the balcony right outside their rooms. Makes me feel uneasy.

If you want to get a taste of what lurks in those rooms, hang around the gas station. They’re always going there for Burger King, snacks and condoms when they run out of them. Nothing remotely close to what you see in the pics. You can even catch them answer their phones waiting on line. Giving directions. Quoting their rates. Calling them “papi” . It’s pretty funny. And they’re fat slobs for the most part.

I literally live a 1/2 mile away. I’m always stopping for gas and a Red Bull there at least 3-4 times a week.
Which motel @steveoo1970 ?