Private Lap Dance Clubs

Any reports on Le Rouge Lounge a/k/a Lido Lounge? I get their e-mails regularly, they operate several nights a week in the West 20s and have been going for a while.
Any reports?

Any reports on Le Rouge Lounge a/k/a Lido Lounge? I get their e-mails regularly, they operate several nights a week in the West 20s and have been going for a while.
Any reports?
Le Rouge rents Wonderland, the old VIP club. Coming with the Lido promoter its $20 cover most nights, very rare, free if "early bird". If 50 Cent/Doja Cat/Megan Thee Stallion/gonna-be-a-shooting music performers are booked for Wonderland, Lido's price is $20 before 10pm/11pm, $50 after, but this is rare. I think Lido guests skip the metal detector and patdown vs Wonderland's regular guests. I think wonderland's regular cover is $30 without a Lido invite. Lido guests get a wrist band vs normal wonderland guests. All lido guests get a scripted tour of VIP rooms (I saw no cameras), with a host or hostess talking about privacy vaugely and you get walked to the secret Lido only back bar by a hostess. Hostess told me all the drinks in the back bar are a 1 dollar or 2 cheaper than the front bar. I dont buy enough drinks to check if its true.

The back bar ***most nights*** has a folding wall lapdance area set up. So in theory more mileage than floor dances in the front room. The club is a mix of Joe's white strippers that know how to talk, and make-it-rain "baby do you want a dance" thick surgery latinas and mixed race no wristband. A lido guy can force a not-lido girl to go into the lido only dance area. IT IS ALLOWED.

No wristband women like to say its $40 or $50 a song at wonderland. Some say "5 songs until I take off my top". Be damn fucking sure, you ask the girl how much is a song, and does she take off her top. The sharks are as thirsty as a fish, but got sharp teeth here.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Lido girls try 40/50 a song sometimes also. Some of the latinas look like atmosphere models sitting on the main floor with a free bottle looking on their phones all night. I ask them if they are a dancer, they say yes, (so they aren't female guests), then instantly ask "do you want a dance" while still looking on their phones. I never see the free bottle service dancers try to work or ever get up from their free bottle.

Even with all of this drama, I'd gotten DFK once or twice, and pretty easy to get her number for "take out" if you get 2-3 songs. Always kill it at 1 song if you get a hand grab for touching tits. Finance guys like me get no respect from most of the front room dancers, since I look like the guy that put their daddy in the doghouse for life. If your a brother it will be easier to get these girls since they are all from Bronx, Queens, and Patterson.

For $20 cover and $12/$15 drinks, its slightly better and cheaper than rosewood or hotspot. Private room was $300 for 15 minutes when I asked a dancer once, but I didn't bite, and maybe she was wrong. I forgot to ask if it includes her, since Ricks staff says we have the cheapest VIP rooms in NYC, but they DO NOT include the dancer, which is the hustle. ($450/15 or 30m IIRC).

I was in Ricks a few weeks ago and was told that the 15 min VIP was 150 plus fees which comes out to roughly 190 all in. The girls cut is 60 bucks. Explains why no one was pushing those. This is lunch time in the middle of the week.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I'm just curious who here is sending their "full name, phone #, and linked acct (or social media acct)" to a certain host who requested that info in an email tonight?

I'm just curious who here is sending their "full name, phone #, and linked acct (or social media acct)" to a certain host who requested that info in an email tonight?
I am - but it is my monger alias Monty James, Google Voice (burner) number, and I have full Social Media presence for my Mongering (LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta, Twitter, Reddit, Utopia Guide, etc).... So far anyone that has verified my "social media" presence hasn't complained that its rather sparse and has no real information (much of generic industry titles and positions)...

I have not gotten the normal e-mail from SVT this week and I would usually have one or two by now.
Slinky I know that we have not submitted names, etc to them as requested, so I was wondering if you have gotten e-mail from them this week?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The last one I got was this one I mentioned requesting this information. I guess they decided to clean up their distribution list because they had some kind of issue?

Good people,

Since "Fetish Affairs" was mentioned in this thread we wanted to let it be known that Fetish Affairs is now called "Experience", and we now have our own thread found here:
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...party-experienceparty-com.58936/#post-1295348

These are the parties owned by Angelico. Also, these parties AKA (past tense) were additionally called VIP Events Manhattan (VEM).

We (Experience) are now upscale and have gone totally VIP. We are now located in downtown Manhattan. Our parties occur every Thursday, from pm to 2 am

The next Experience VIP party is tonight, Thursday, December 15. To attend please RSVP to TheExperienceParty@gmail.com

Importantly, you will see in our thread mentioned above a post wherein if you mention this site (or Slinky) at the door you will get 25% off which applies to anyone else who is on the site (please have proof on your phone of an account on this site). The discount applies even if you have attended any of our parties previously. This discount, please note, can be used only once. The door fee is normally$100.

You may see more at: ExperienceParty.com

IMG_3549.JPG

The 23rd St location was newly renovated and the best spot that they have had. For some reason, they are no longer there.
They are now using two locations in lower Manhattan but I have not been to those.