Luna @202/206

Status
Not open for further replies.
202/206 - 908-291-3808

It’s been a while for me here but I knew I was going to be about 30 min away so I made time to visit. Mms texted me back that new girl Luna wanted to meet me. Lol so like a good monger I head over there and holy shit!! This is girl is legit 23, skinny with some curves, a cute little bubble butt, pale white skin, all natural b up top with small pointy nipples looking like a TikTok girl, ok She looks just Helen/Wally from NYC, type of a body. I get in the mood real quick and was pulled to the room by a very eager Luna.

After a quick shower I meet Luna again in the room we settle 60+160+40(at the end) and I lay down for her massage even though I’m not really here for that. I let her run her little hands and fingers on my back and it’s actually relaxing but I can’t hold it any longer and flip myself with my jr at full attention. She’s half way shocked ha ha gets right to it. Good teasing/ball play then she devours jr all the way to the base, my blood is flowing fast at this point I was on after a long deep bbj I had to daty that beautiful bald pussy, sweeet nectar and lots of natural juices, amazing pussy to eat out while playing with her pointy nipples, she came quick I think. More bbj and I’m ready to take over that spinner body. Oddly, I started with standing K9, that’s not normally how I start but her ass looked so good I just had too.
Cg was beautiful, sucking on her small top while she fucks me I was ready to donate but held a bit longer for mish. Looking down seeing me enter her tight kitty, while holding both her hands across her chest, was all the visual I needed to nut hard in her.
It was good and unexpected session. Thank GOD for a good GFe Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.