2022 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanks got up off the ground and are playing much better. Ideally I would like Carpenter and Benintendi in the OF with Judge, but Bader and Cabrera should be OK.

I don’t want Montas starting any games and preferably not even on the playoff roster. Start Cole, Severino and Nestor. If the schedule requires a 4th starter then let German and Taillon battle it out with their last starts here. The loser goes to the pen.

Donaldson is baffling. Was hot there for a while and then the last couple of games he looks god awful.

Yanks got up off the ground and are playing much better. Ideally I would like Carpenter and Benintendi in the OF with Judge, but Bader and Cabrera should be OK.

I don’t want Montas starting any games and preferably not even on the playoff roster. Start Cole, Severino and Nestor. If the schedule requires a 4th starter then let German and Taillon battle it out with their last starts here. The loser goes to the pen.

Donaldson is baffling. Was hot there for a while and then the last couple of games he looks god awful.
Stanton looks awful too.

I actually think the pitching will do ok in the playoffs, it's the hitting I am worried about. 1-3 is fine but 4-9 aren't hitting at all
There are possible reinforcements on the way . DJ is slated to play this weekend. Benintendi, Carpenter may be available for the post season. The ALDS begins on October 10th so there is time to get healthy.

Stanton has looked awful, not sure what his issue is, but I hope he figures it out.

I feel for Judge. I really hope he gets over the 60 HR hump. Teams are literally trying to pitch away from him so he doesn't get it. 4 walks last night. 4?! No one else walked.

Say what you want about Hicks, but he threw a laser to IKF to nail Guerrero at second base last night who should have been there standing up instead of styling at the plate watching his blast hit the top of the left field wall. Awesome throw by Judge in the previous at bat to nail Bichette at second base who got caught with his foot off the bag. Key moments in last night's win for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.