Dollhouse Chica Spot 929-600-4227 Open 11am-1am

billyS

Reign of Terror
Dollhouse Review (CDP):
Provider’s Name: Dorothy
Pictures Accurate: yes
Date of Visit: 12/03
Donation/Time Spent: 80/20mins+40tip=120 total

Last week I seen that Dorothy had made her return to DH. During her previous tour she seemed pleasant and nice, but I had always passed up on her for other talent. So I figured now was my time to see what I was missing out on or if it was nothing at all. For anyone who may not remember, she is a short dark skinned Dominican milf type with high C or D chest cannons. The lineup was 14 Ladies that evening; Carolina, Yaki, Sofia, Debora, Lulu, Anais, Princess, Valeria, Chanel, Emely Blackrose, Yenny DR, Dorothy, Pamela and Violetta. As usual with a new hoe, I gave her one card to start and she lead me upstairs to the deluxe suite. I put on some bachata jams as she gave me a quick cleansing. She told me to lay down and relax, before starting what I would describe as a very deep and rough cbj. I had to ask her to slow it because I wanted to enjoy it and would extend if necessary. Dorothy obliged to my request and continued licking and sucking until it I told her I was ready. She told me "I'm gonna fuck you" before hopping on top rcg. Her riding skills were ok, but I've had better. I told her to get in doggy which she did. I started pumping her slow at first and was getting no reactions or moans from her. So I decided to pick up the pace a bit and that's when she turned around to say "sii papi mas duro". That was all I needed to hear to go into full throttle mode. Now she was moaning and talking dirty in Spanish. I kept going until I couldn't anymore before collapsing back on the bed. She asked me if I finished and I told her no. At this point I had already given her a second card as well. Once I did Dorothy took off the rubber, quickly wiped my bare member again and proceeded to give me a bbj with the same intensity as she did in the beginning of the session until I nutted a huge load. She cleaned me up as I told her she was great. Then as we were getting dressed she told me thank you for choosing her. I'm like don't make it sound so businesslike, she laughed and we hugged as I gave her a well deserved tip. Unfortunately I forgot to ask how long she is staying in for, but definitely plan to see her again soon. As of today I see she is still in the lineup, so go check her out for yourselves. Happy Holidays.
Breaking this up into paragraphs with line skips to make it easier to read will help getting it approved quicker.

Just went tonight, first time, got to the door young guy walks me in says go to the kitchen before I get to the kitchens I walk through the living room about 10 women on the couches, one monger, then I go to the kitchen tell the guy I need 10 minute and pay him the 40, he points me to the living room, with 10 women however when I saw the ad I had already decided on two women. I ask the 10 women where is yenny? They point me to her. I walk her and ask her for bbj she says 50, I counter with 30 she says 40, so I undress, lay down she she’s bbj till I get hard then she puts on Condym abs go rcg I almost came so I stopped her and ask to go doggy then I doggy pound her till I blow the bag, fit in a few strokes as I’m blowing the bag, then she wiped me up and I left. Young Hispanic guys running the joint, know the name of the women before you go so it’s easier

Just went tonight, first time, got to the door young guy walks me in says go to the kitchen before I get to the kitchens I walk through the living room about 10 women on the couches, one monger, then I go to the kitchen tell the guy I need 10 minute and pay him the 40, he points me to the living room, with 10 women however when I saw the ad I had already decided on two women. I ask the 10 women where is yenny? They point me to her. I walk her and ask her for bbj she says 50, I counter with 30 she says 40, so I undress, lay down she she’s bbj till I get hard then she puts on Condym abs go rcg I almost came so I stopped her and ask to go doggy then I doggy pound her till I blow the bag, fit in a few strokes as I’m blowing the bag, then she wiped me up and I left. Young Hispanic guys running the joint, know the name of the women before you go so it’s easier
So you paid $40 for 10 min and then another $40 just to get bbbj. Boy has the rate gone way up and young guy’s running the place . Was it ghetto?

So you paid $40 for 10 min and then another $40 just to get bbbj. Boy has the rate gone way up and young guy’s running the place . Was it ghetto?
The rate has definitely gone up. But way up?? They always have charged about $40 for bbbj.

It's more comparable the ss with restaurants charging maybe $5 more and giving less portion. So in the sense they have gone up. But bbbj hasnt gone up really.

Yes I posted my most recent review above
Have you recently went? I left a room saw just the back of this girl, she was very light skinned, basically white long black hair did not see any visible tattoos tiny waist huge ass. I’m trying to get a name that way I can see her specifically. I should’ve asked but rushed out, she’s def more on the lighter side as far as weight goes any idea? Who this might be

It’s not so ghetto as much as I would say disorganized so you just have to figure it out as you go, and yea total damage was 80. I think it’s worth it considering I’ve paid more for the same type of service

so this place has a house fee and then you negotiate for the service?

Sorry, hit post again accidentally. Is there a way to delete post?
Its a fee for the amount of time you pick once you pay that fee full service is included in that time span, you negotiate only for extras.

Took a trip to DH for the first time in years I was in the Queens area and I was in the mood for a curvy Latina at a good price point so couldn’t let the chance go by. Found their ad on a well know site texted the number and got an instant automated response with all the price info, who was available and the address.

When I got the location I knocked on the door and a young guy answered the door and told me to come in, before they use to ask what phone number you texted from and verify you before they let you in guess they are done with that. When I walked in there was a ton of girls working and all packed into this small living room area as I walked through girls were smiling at me, speaking to me telling me they are the best time, rubbing my arms, winking at me one started dancing the competition amongst the girls seems to be intense. It can be a little overwhelming but its better than the alternative which would be them all just sitting there acting super disinterested on their phones. When I went to go pay the house the price was 40 for the 10mins, 80 for 20 mins and 120 for 30 mins. Went with 40 for 10mins, as I was paying the guy that handled the money, he told me feel free to tip him, I laughed because I thought he was joking but he wasn’t. He started making a case for himself that he sets up this whole operation gets the girls to come in etc. so he deserves the tip. I just stood there and looked at him awkwardly in silence hoping that the fact that he sounded ridiculous dawn on him and then said maybe next time…

Now that I was equipped with my card it was time to chose I saw this brown skin tall (about my height with her heels on) latina standing there with a nice tattoo on her lower back and ass her boobs looked like a nice perky handful as well and she wasn’t to over the top just the right amount of eye contact and a flirtatious smile. Gave her my card and we headed to her room she said her name was Vida and she looked great. She sprayed my hands with alcohol and let me feel her up a bit as she was turning on some music her ass felt amazing, nice and juicy and super soft not that hard implant feeling that I can’t stand and if it was a result of a BBL kudos to her doctor. As I was getting undress I asked if there were any extras available, she had to pull out google translator for this part since her English isn’t too good. She told me bbj was available for an extra 50. I knew that I just took the short stay so if I took her up on the extra the bbj would probably only last a few mins which wouldn’t be worth the 50 in my opinion, so I declined. Once I was undressed, she sprayed me down with alcohol and put the rubber on with her mouth and proceeded to give me a very nice cbj. My hands where all over her ass slapping it and squeezing it and she responded nicely, and I was at attention in no time. Once I was at full mast, she asked me if I wanted doggy I said yes and she hopped up turned around put her face down on the bed and arched her back so her ass was in the perfect position. I said to myself this won’t last long lol I slipped in from behind and did my best to hold on for dear life. She was responsive and not over the top, the proper amount of moaning, looking back at me, shaking her ass and letting me smack it and as I predicted it didn’t take long before I blew in the bag. Once she felt me letting all the stresses of the week go she begin to clinch and squeeze her pussy which was a nice touch.

After words she took the condom off and cleaned me up with alcohol and then handed me the alcohol and paper towels so I could clean myself as well. Not much talk after because of the language barrier just a lot of smiling. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and I gave her ass a hug and I tipped her 20 and she was very appreciative (the guy issuing cards was probably jealous lol). So all in this excursion cost me 60 can’t beat that. Queens is a hike so I won’t be taking any special trips but if I’m in the area again and she’s working I will deff repeat. Hope this helps stay safe out there gentlemen!

Dont let them fool you with their $40 gimmick. It's for 10 mins. Taking clothes off and putting em back on provided they give you your full time . Max amount of time is 8 mins of play. Other ss's are $60 for 15 mins. Same rate.
Nope I not being fool that’s why since there price and time change, I have been back. But when their were off northern blvd in that red house back in the day it was $40 for 15 min and worth it.