Standing Doggy - both parties standing

billyS

Reign of Terror
I dated someone once that was the perfect height for this. We fucked in the shower just about every day after I moved in. This lasted for several months until she left for grad school. She’d lean slightly forward and brace against the front wall of the shower - no more than 20 degrees. I had to bend my knees slightly.

I’ve never been able to replicate it with anyone else. I think the range of feasible heights is pretty small.

Every time I think about this I get pangs of nostalgia.
I think you hit the nail on the head with "I think the range of feasible heights is pretty small."
That's what I was thinking when I started the post and everything I've read pretty much confirms that.

I think this would work best as long as the pussy entry way/hole is higher than the penis. And as tikki said, it curves upwards.

Depending on height differences, she will have to go on her tipy toes or one of you will need to stand on something until that pussy to penis orientation is met.

If she has an abnormally plump bubble butt, your better be packing.

Any other variables, and you are better off sitting on a lazy boy and have her take control in the reverse cowgirl position