Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good evening Gentlemen how you had a great weekend! Want to relax and have a great satisfying time? I’m your gal that can take you to a heighten pleasure of your senses. I love the aha moment of getting you there ! And making you breathe like nothing else exist … just this moment. Your moment, exciting part is the journey so we don’t rush, so feel free to contact me so we can arrange a rendezvous. Besos
I’m available Tuesday-Thursday-Friday
Early appointments 7 am and evenings till 8 pm with proper notice and scheduling.
B21D6894-FC2E-4422-9337-7CB3319C350D.jpeg

Hello Fellas ! Good morning to a great month ! I’m back in town for the holidays until January . I’m taking appointments for today and Friday morning and if you can’t seem to get in a rendenzvous make sure you schedule for next week because I book fast. Regular always welcome and new acquaintances have new rate and screening is a must. Text or call to get verified. 917 969-4868
248BF2B9-D5E2-4A37-A636-E5050C3149BB.jpeg

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Buenos Dias Gentlemen . Hope you had a great weekend ! I’ll scheduling rendezvous for the this afternoon and evenings until 8 pm. So feel free to indulge yourself in warm welcome for the holidays. Leave with a smile on your face and satisfaction until you want to come for some more. Besos View attachment 17724
still looking beautiful!

Good evening gentlemen. I’m a petite , sultry, sweet and classy brunette. I host in a comfortable and safe place . I’ll make you feel at ease as soon as
747B361B-71C7-4757-9EBA-C31A68528F9F.jpeg
you walk in. My intention is to have a good time and take some stress away from your busy day.
My schedule for this week from 9am - 8 pm so feel free to schedule a rendezvous. Remember morning appointments are better set in my agenda the night before but if you feel the urge for satisfaction for a quick run by me, go ahead and contact me I’m very accommodating. Screening is a must for new friends
My number 917 969-4868
Properly introduce yourself to make this a better process . Hope you had a great weekend ! Besos