What constitutes a "good pussy"

Pussy was not "that good" as you described. Imo, recent providers with best pussy (not service) in order, Sena, Kokoro, Maya, Miyu.
Curious what you take into consideration when rating "best pussy". Is it some move that they do, tightness, just the way it feels, etc., or a combination? I haven't tried any of those providers before and now I'm curious.

I've never really put much thought into it because I haven't found one that was memorable with CFS because of the cover. (I know others have mentioned bringing your own)

Curious what you take into consideration when rating "best pussy". Is it some move that they do, tightness, just the way it feels, etc., or a combination? I haven't tried any of those providers before and now I'm curious.

I've never really put much thought into it because I haven't found one that was memorable with CFS because of the cover. (I know others have mentioned bringing your own.)

Also, FWIW, I've never had an issue with this agency. I've booked here a few times and I've always gotten the provider I requested (but I've never tried Hime or Honoka. Sorry you had a bad experience.
I'm hesitant to reply because this will be off topic again. First visually, small labia, aka not roast beef, but also not non-existent where it looks like it's just a vertical slit. Labia should be the same color as rest of skin. Should also be small and not look like she's given birth before. Bald of course. Small waist (I don't want to feel like I'm holding on to a pig, light enough where I can pull her in with hands vs thrusting with legs) so I don't have to spread my legs all the way to get good penetration. As for feel pretty sure we all want the same thing tight (not just initially but throughout the session), smooth, wet and warm. In terms of moves the realllly big plus is if she does kegels. The first time a provides did that to me, she got on top, didn't ride me but just stayed still and started alternating squeezing and relaxing while smiling at me. I was like wtf is going on, what is this sorcery.

Fyi regarding the covers that people bring, there are two brands Okamoto and Sagami. For some reason I prefer the Sagami one even though they're both polyurethane and 0.01mm thin. I think the Sagami is easier to unroll.

billyS

Reign of Terror
When it comes to a pussy I look for certain things also.

I like bald, which was odd thirty years ago but now the norm. But a well trimmed pussy is also just as attractive. Landing strips are cool.
But wild untamed bushes are gross and usually imply the girl doesn't do much maintenance down there and is almost always associated with a bad smell.

The lips should be thick and closed. When covered by yoga pants should present a nice camel toe. I hate that beat up look where they are thin and stretched out and discolored. I find this most often with white woman especially fair skinned ones. I will not go down on a pussy that looks beat up.

The feel should be tight upon entering and tight through out, as well as warm or hot enough so that you feel the difference.

As far as wetness goes, well that's on me to get her wet, some girls just get that thicker wetness which I love. If I can get them to cum before penetration with my fingers or tongue the juice should be better.

As far as feel goes there is a certain way Latinas have this grabbing feeling where I seem every half inch grabs and releases your cock has you push it in. This can often be felt even when covered.

As far as maintaining the tightness throughout the session, I find this the unicorn of pussies and usually with younger or lower volume woman.

T

tony soprano

When it comes to a pussy I look for certain things also.

I like bald, which was odd thirty years ago but now the norm. But a well trimmed pussy is also just as attractive. Landing strips are cool.
But wild untamed bushes are gross and usually imply the girl doesn't do much maintenance down there and is almost always associated with a bad smell.

The lips should be thick and closed. When covered by yoga pants should present a nice camel toe. I hate that beat up look where they are thin and stretched out and discolored. I find this most often with white woman especially fair skinned ones. I will not go down on a pussy that looks beat up.

The feel should be tight upon entering and tight through out, as well as warm or hot enough so that you feel the difference.

As far as wetness goes, well that's on me to get her wet, some girls just get that thicker wetness which I love. If I can get them to cum before penetration with my fingers or tongue the juice should be better.

As far as feel goes there is a certain way Latinas have this grabbing feeling where I seem every half inch grabs and releases your cock has you push it in. This can often be felt even when covered.

As far as maintaining the tightness throughout the session, I find this the unicorn of pussies and usually with younger or lower volume woman.
Billy, this is spot on!!!

I prefer a pretty pussy. One which the lips arent super big and fold up nicely. I prefer them bald and if a bit of hair that's ok. I prefer them pink or not too dark lips. However for some reason i do like the dark color some Japanese Women and some Asian Women have .

That all being said hard to really rank a pussy and how good it is if you haven't fucked her raw. I like them a bit tight and pretty wet but not super soaker wet. Also like a Woman who knows how to squeeze her pussy.

The puss can be beautiful just a @billyS described, but I’m gonna need a nice ass, legs, amongst other things to accompany this
Good point, @trader1!!!

An elite tight pussy attached to a sagging ass, sloppy legs, belly bulge, distorted face, bad attitude, and sloppy tits is meaningless and uninviting. She can keep that pussy, even if she possesses even one of those negative traits.

My perfect pussy is usually,but not always, attached to a stereotypical young shy Asian.

Her pussy literally is a mirror image of her personality, fresh, new, low mileage, meticulously groomed, pink-fleshed, with a delightful shy hiding clit, neatly tucked away waiting to be unearthed by her lover.

that pussy needs to be attached to a porcelain fleshed body, flowing hair with a luscious mouth, long neck, cupcake soft but firm-structured breasts with responsive nipples, gorgeous chiseled abdomen, leading to her sweet smelling box of drooling delightful pleasure.

The ass structure that the perfect pussy is mounted on has palming qualities, with flesh that melts in your hand, with a cute little responsive lickable asshole. And that sisterhood combination of pussy, ass, perineum are all equally spaced and lend cooperation to each other in creating a Rembrandt quality landscape when viewed from below.

The pussy must have a hesitant, lilting, slightly defensive, protective quality, loving, but not fully trusting her invader, a fully repulsive merciless one-eyed cyclops.

But, once invaded, that young pussy’s interior, collapses to form a Heavenly vice with nourishing juicy nectars, allowing the savage, now blind cyclops, true comfort and respite. That initial full entry, with the savage one soaking and absorbing, bathing and reveling in his conquered domain should be savored and tarried for an infinity of time, allowing the rest of her accoutrements to catch up to the intensity occurring in her netherworld.

Her precious deep gasps, shiverings, shrill cries, panting heart, every muscle and fiber in her body fully surrendered by the capture and invasion of her capital.