How soon after a visit should you post a review?

billyS

Reign of Terror
That’s why I (and others on this board) make a habit of posting a review a few days after visiting. This way it’s harder for them to make a connection. As tempting as it is to post details while they’re fresh in our minds, this is the kind of crap that happens as a result
I really don't think it makes a difference.
If your review is accurate then they will remember you.

This opinion is based on my talking with girls who have been reviewed on UG.

Pretty unanimously they say most of the time they can tell who wrote a review and also that some of the reviews are totally fake.

Even if you wait a week she is still going to remember you unless you make the review very generic.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Back in the day I always made my reviews as descriptive as possible and as much info as possible.

But back then very few providers found the reviews so it didn't matter, now that's not the case.

A few years ago I had this argument, and it turned heated, with Banacek and Mr. Wiggly where they were advocating changing the facts of the review including where they saw the girls and acts involved.

My take in that is if you have to change that much then it's not even worth posting a review.

I think a better method is just to make the review as generic as possible, but still being honest.

Example - I saw Amy at such and such place and after negotiations I got a bbj and covered full service for $250.

Now if you were the only dude who got cfs then she might know who you were.

But if you don't want them tying you back to the review I'd suggest you leave out the time of day and little details like what you might have talked about during down time.

I think a better method is just to make the review as generic as possible, but still being honest.

Example - I saw Amy at such and such place and after negotiations I got a bbj and covered full service for $250.
Back this 100%

also my general rule of thumb for both girls and LE monitoring is to wait a few days, a week or month given the scenerio. However I try to within the first few days to try to be as real time and current for intel for other members.

Things to take into account never post exact day of week in your review, never give your real name to a girl or give her any clues of who you are that you may share here with other members of the board in conversation.

I’d say that if your handle name is something like “Johnny Marr” for example never go to a place that asks for a first name and tell them your name is Johnny. It would be easy to make that mistake and for them to connect it back to you.

I wonder how much of this is caused by mongers who don't get YMMV. There have been many posts about mongers who show up at AMPs, hotels, and the Edison strip with review in hand (or on their phone) and demand the same service. It's these butt heads that ruin it for the rest of us.