Woman taller than yourself

Has anyone here ever gone after a woman at least 2" taller than themselves?

I'm not sure if that's considered a fetish.

I'm 6'0" so I really don't run into too many woman taller than me. In the hobby the only one I remember who was taller than me was Long Island Ana but that was only when she had her heels on. I'm talking about a woman who is legitimately barefooted taller.

The reason I ask is I met a woman in a yoga class who is about 6'2". She played D1 volleyball and briefly professionally in Europe. She is absolutely beautiful and well proportioned. Not lanky or heavy, just curvy in the right places.
There seems to be some mutual attraction so I might make a move.

So has anyone ever dated someone taller?
What's it like trying to kiss while standing up? I'm sure there will be no problem in bed but I'm just curious if there is any awkwardness while standing up.

Plus I'm not really sure if she would be into a shorter guy even though she has gone out of her way to make sure she always puts her mat next to mine in class and lingers after so we can make small talk.

Any suggestions or experiences would be welcome.

I'm 6'0" so I really don't run into too many woman taller than me. In the hobby the only one I remember who was taller than me was Long Island Ana but that was only when she had her heels on. I'm talking about a woman who is legitimately barefooted taller.

The reason I ask is I met a woman in a yoga class who is about 6'2". She played D1 volleyball and briefly professionally in Europe. She is absolutely beautiful and well proportioned. Not lanky or heavy, just curvy in the right places.

What's it like trying to kiss while standing up? I'm sure there will be no problem in bed but I'm just curious if there is any awkwardness while standing up.

Plus I'm not really sure if she would be into a shorter guy even though she has gone out of her way to make sure she always puts her mat next to mine in class and lingers after so we can make small talk.

Go for it

When I’m not in the mood for chubbies, I will definitely go after some Amazonian tall chicks with shapely bodies.

Breanna Breeze was just about 6 feet tall. And she was fucking hot!!! With a nice big ass and boobs. Ddd Vanessa was also at least 5’10 and she had a Brunette friend who I saw that was taller than both.

When they spread their long legs , it reminds me of an eagle spreading its wings. Fly like an eagle comes to mind from the Steve Miller band. Nice…..

Now I want a tall chick…. Thanks

I love taller women, I also love the swimmer type of body frame on a woman. Seeing those nice, toned back muscles when she is arched in doggie makes me smile inside.

Don't let the height disparity throw you off. Sounds like she diggs you, let that carry over into the bedroom and devour every inch of that sexy, toned, curvy body.

You both the same height in bed if you're kissing, don't sweat the small stuff.

Report back if you get her done, and good luck!

Don’t be shy- Go for it..
Tall, sexy, toned, athletic!!
A dynamo in bed, I bet—

You won’t want to find yourself jerking off to her wondering what she could have offered :)

I did date a taller woman briefly. It was a little different because though very pretty, she had some self esteem issues about her height, heels, dresses, etc.

In bed I was used to being with women 6”+ shorter than me and this was now an equal match. No just lifting her onto the counter or tossing her onto the bed. As you can imagine, having her on top was very different too. Couldn’t just pull her down or lean up for a kiss and it’s a lot more weight on your hips.

It just so happens that I just unmounted a long tall Vietnamese lady. Not under 6 feet by much.

In Asia, tall leggy women are highly prized for their elegant stature and long legs.

A westerner like myself is still rather rare in these parts, and unlike some other smaller girls who reject a sturdy looking athletic westerner, she was giggly, flirtatious and flattered.

An extremely loud siren, just no-nonsense continuous orgasms of uninhibited female rapture.

She gave me a final send-off with a sly Mae West kind of a smirk, a hug, and horsed out something that came very close to “Come and see me sometime,” before she asked if I wanted her number.

I do like a taller girl. It is sometimes so refreshing.

From the sounds of it she digs you.

2” is nothing. The only time and that if you guys get serious is a dress up event and she wears heels.

Also look at it this way, it’s not like it’s a big difference. If you were 5’2 then it may get weird looking. And not for nothing if you guys are cool with it who cares what others think!!!!

A possible excursion with a tall athletic woman that does yoga, not many would pass that opportunity especially when she is rolling out the mat for you!

Enjoy.

From the sounds of it she digs you.

2” is nothing. The only time and that if you guys get serious is a dress up event and she wears heels.

Also look at it this way, it’s not like it’s a big difference. If you were 5’2 then it may get weird looking. And not for nothing if you guys are cool with it who cares what others think!!!!

A possible excursion with a tall athletic woman that does yoga, not many would pass that opportunity especially when she is rolling out the mat for you!

Enjoy.
What comes to find is Sonny Bono and Cher.

She wasn't taller than me but she was close (I'm 6 foot 2)... Wendy who worked all the strip joints like 15 years ago. She did bdsm stuff too and eventually incalls.

Haven't thought of her in a while, but she was a trip. One of the ones I miss

If she strong I saw a Amazon move where she holds you upside down and sucks your cock!!!!