Fucking Asian pussy raw - is bbfs cip a new trend at city AMP's?

Ok thanks. When did Manhattan places offer bbfs? Is it recent or have they always been offering that?
There was always bbfs but on the down low for many years. It’s in the past 2 years during COVID when we have all of the Japanese provides who will fuck bare that started the trend and now spas openly advertises it and Chinese and Korean girls are starting to do it out in the open when they used to do it on the DL

There was always bbfs but on the down low for many years. It’s in the past 2 years during COVID when we have all of the Japanese provides who will fuck bare that started the trend and now spas openly advertises it and Chinese and Korean girls are starting to do it out in the open when they used to do it on the DL
Korean girls? Really? Have any you can tell us about? K Pussy is like fucking butter. Fantastic. This K-girl Rose at AL was getting on me in CG and I was like I don't have a condom on. She told me I can go bare and pull out or wear a condom and come inside her. I was already in there bare...ain't no man raincoating up after that. I did come all over her ass. After she told me she felt fine...so all was good. Dude, the crazy shit she told me about her life after....was messed up...not more than me but still.

But yeah, almost all j girls do it now although they are trying to up it to 2 bills.... I negotiate that shit and usually get it to 100... it is all extra money to them because in japan they are not getting anything extra for it.

Now they TS in NYAW....stuff was going in back in the good old days...

Korean girls? Really? Have any you can tell us about? K Pussy is like fucking butter. Fantastic. This K-girl Rose at AL was getting on me in CG and I was like I don't have a condom on. She told me I can go bare and pull out or wear a condom and come inside her. I was already in there bare...ain't no man raincoating up after that. I did come all over her ass. After she told me she felt fine...so all was good. Dude, the crazy shit she told me about her life after....was messed up...not more than me but still.

But yeah, almost all j girls do it now although they are trying to up it to 2 bills.... I negotiate that shit and usually get it to 100... it is all extra money to them because in japan they are not getting anything extra for it.

Could you share a list of provide offering it for $100? Is that cip?

When did Manhattan places offer bbfs? Is it recent or have they always been offering that?
It's like @kimochi8 said always been around. Flushing has always offered it. Motel spots have offered it for a while. Manhattan has offered it since ive been going there 2016. 2017 early that year Sasa Aka Gaga offered it to me at PH. Pp/As always had em Tara aka Nicole Doshi always offered it . Kristy always offered it and they all offered it for repeat customers. Other non Asians and Asians working at non Asian houses used to offer it more select Latinas and black pros always offered it.

The Japanese offered it for free. Then the lazy guys all pestered the mgrs who offers bbfs. Then all of a sudden there is an upcharge.

I can’t name Korean names since they never offered it openly and we don’t need dumb fucks going there and say “hey I heard you give bbfs” and get us in trouble.

Many girls will do it if you charm them and some are free bbfs also…. You gotta work your game and it’s more fun when it’s free.

It's always been available.

For years now when I see a new girl (rarely) I ask. If she says yes she is off my list.
A percentage of my of my regulars (Ones that I have known for a least a year or more) will offer BBFS CIP. Since I'm always freshly showered, clean shaven perhaps they think I'm ok health wise. Also maybe they think it will help me come faster (I enjoy a leisurely FS multiple positions)

Maybe my nature and the way I treat them instills trust? IDK

There is usually no up-sell asked.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It's always been available.

For years now when I see a new girl (rarely) I ask. If she says yes she is off my list.
A percentage of my of my regulars (Ones that I have known for a least a year or more) will offer BBFS CIP. Since I'm always freshly showered, clean shaven perhaps they think I'm ok health wise. Also maybe they think it will help me come faster (I enjoy a leisurely FS multiple positions)

Maybe my nature and the way I treat them instills trust? IDK

There is usually no up-sell asked.
OP was asking about Manhattan places.
Mainly the higher priced places that advertise here.

If I'm not mistaken you're mainly a Flushing guy.

OP was asking about Manhattan places.
Mainly the higher priced places that advertise here.

If I'm not mistaken you're mainly a Flushing guy.
Sorry about that. I only read the title and not the 1st post. This goes back to the argument that NYC (what I consider the city, i.e, 5 boroughs) is not just Manhattan.

And yes I'm just a Flushing guy in terms of mongering now a days.
See my latest post in flushing-bayside-and-jackson-heights-amps-and-sw-outside-the-the-apms.32650/page-363#post-1283292

It does seem that the bbfs option has become openly available and advertised in Manhattan at several amps. This leads a curious mind to inquire if this would be available in a 2 girl session, without handiwipes, sterilization, etc. being used when switching partners.
It was always a buzz kill to be changing condoms when changing ladies when doing doubles, and prefitting them with female condoms wasn't always possible or appreciated.
Just wondering if anyone has partaken...

Yuri the squirter (she moves around, usually she and June the other squirter are in the same location) is Korean and if she knows you will let you forego the protection

It does seem that the bbfs option has become openly available and advertised in Manhattan at several amps. This leads a curious mind to inquire if this would be available in a 2 girl session, without handiwipes, sterilization, etc. being used when switching partners.
It was always a buzz kill to be changing condoms when changing ladies when doing doubles, and prefitting them with female condoms wasn't always possible or appreciated.
Just wondering if anyone has partaken...
Yes in flushing. But you need to finesse it. If you stay hard long enough and keep switching they might just run out

billyS

Reign of Terror
Are these independent providers or Amp workers? It's surprising and concerning.
The jist of the thread was about the high end AMPs in Manhattan, the ones that charge $360 an hour and advertise here.

We all know, or at least anyone who reads this board regularly that bbfs was always readily available in Flushing on 40th road and on Long Island at places like Old Country Road.

But the past few months the Higher End AMPs have been flaunting BBFS and selling as a service enhancement under the guise of PSE. Even the Japanese girls are doing it.